France Noodle three parts like a cathedral fixature.

France Noodle might be the last work of the past two grouping organizations to be worked on. Earlier, I spoke of the different groups current works are worked on. In literally one week since starting work on works done in fall 2016, I have made substantial progress. Prior to that effort, worked solely on half of works in Kyeombi to a certain extent. Completed Black Magic, Supreme and Runecasters to marketable lengths if not other works. This was all in January with maybe a long time coming on these works. Now France Noodle is apart of both groups of works, done in fall 2016 and carried on in the efforts later. This is the last work before I can move onto the second half of Kyeombi works and 2017 projects, yes, that is what it is. It means the true end of hunkering down to get to a proper status quo. After this, everything will be unlimited and unhindered like in August 2016 and prior and so now- I will work on this work.



But work to group three pages together to make serials to complete the project so join me when the effort is done for the exact details and how I did that. Only on mk Mzodern is some discussion of do it yourself storytelling!

Comments

Popular Posts