More about the Author.
Now, I have been writing the blog, MK MZODERN for the time in which could be said 7 years. Many things have happened and there have been many eras and conflicts in writing on this blog because of the outside world. Somethings of perseverance and courage were the only things to continue. Especially in time periods where I was weak.
One time period I was weak was after the summer of 2015. I just had recovered from a major surgery or actually would be still recovering until that year let out. What I can say is that various parties of malice never gave me a break. That goes from no good parents who were quiet abusive and did not care if you were injured. True and true, this was a thing. To these people at school who entreated you with deadly malice. The fall 2015 was the worst point of escalated violence that could have been prevented only if people had morals and reasoning beyond their utterly conceited asshat designs. If you ever have to look over your shoulder for people in an area not being exemplary individuals, it should be known that you cannot trust them and if not should guard your physical safety.
I will tell you at the beginning of that fall 2015, I had done so much from recovering from that surgery; I made a comic called Cosmica,I got back into making graphic novels, and I continued with the essential goal of mine also presented on the blog MK MZODERN to create comics. I say that was not even enough to keep my head above the water from parties of malice. People who did their best to impede me where right there living aside me and out away from me in public inspired by a motto," wrong is right". I realized I had to keep going on and no one in their entitled immorality was ever going to stop me from my goals.
It was here that I delved a new inspiration to create that would be called MM culture. It would be a whole fall dedicated to getting better at skills and building a better future in a humane and practical way as well as allowing to defend from the immoral deflections of two bodies of people. I am to say it was very goal oriented and therein, I created magazines first and foremost on paper of all the comics I wanted to create. New comics I had created in the summer and spring as well as those in a project I call Kyeombi even before 2015 was a thing were included. I never released the ideas online because I figured that I never needed to because any progress was a means to an end-to actually reaching my goals and I did not need to record anything aside from paper. I was never focused solely about the internet side of things in this time period and very confident in this way of thinking I had created based on memories and morals. To remember that people surely have not always been so stifled of possibility as they are today and that people hoped for better morals in the way of life even. And from that seeking to do good, a person would continue to push for better possibilities and better ways of living that just settling for a status quo. And let me tell you, many people settle and still settle for a status quo in which they do wrongs they don't ever intend to make up and think they are vindicated because there is some type of support behind that behavior from their places of work, culture around them or education itself.
There is nothing worse than settling to be an immoral clog in the system that does nothing but help degrade and destroy society. I will tell you in this time period I was focused on one pursuit-getting a graphic design degree and completing the endeavors of my comics, it was a work in progress and yes it would take lots of work. In hindsight, by the acts of what happened in the fall 2015 and all the projects I did for constant improvement and comics that may or not have failed due to the hostile behavior of unsupportive outsiders that were later revived to a better degree where no one could interrupt did more for me than school ever itself did. A year later by fall 2016, how close was I to creating all the many comic ideas I wanted to create-very much there already. It would then only take one more year up to the summer to actually create comics to any real degree. Then by the fall 2017- I was able to create a bunch of comics in Twobitycomics. By 2018, that became so many comic projects that were actually done and showed on the website MK MZODERN. I will tell you that even if the ace in education was graphic design or rather two classes in it, school itself did not do anything to improve my life. It just introduced sums of troublesome people and instances in which these people thought they were in power to bother and that would from 2015 to 2019!
Even completing the vital graphic design classes were all just my pursuits and never was the school doing anything at to even support my learning efforts. Quiet the opposite. In these graphic design classes and even other classes-such an inherent bias against me and surely some people were give better privileges just because they were in with the teacher. I am going to tell you that color did not innately realm into this yet but it would. I am to tell you that there is still prejudice in schools and even in higher education and places with people who are surely colored people don't receive the same graphic design knowledge as another school. But I note that maybe color did realm into the fall 2015 atmosphere and yet you would not know until later that the teachers who hated the colored people branch school's graphic design program did so in the tone of bigotry. You can just allude to how they said the school was trash and their "other" actions, that it was just a racial slur to say that the people there did not have the proper minds by the color of their skin to teach anything. In foremost what was achieved in fall 2015 was a foothold to even get any sort of degree by spring 2018 and if you ever went to the colored people's school, you would find a text book definition of racial inequality and such lacking resources and teachers-the whole thing was just a big joke. An what is worse everyone accepted the status quo as if it was a good thing and students never questioned what they were missing out on and as adult people who pay for classes, that is a very bad thing. So many people paid for classes that utterly were not to be worth their time.But, I am going to tell you since fall 2015 in that community college system I went to existed such a face of hatred that people who were colored or people of color could not succeed at school.
You ever have the utter most faulty pleasure of meeting a girl of something who wants to be nice and even sometimes remotely interested in you in a Friday graphic design class called Design Communications (which was much a waste of a time class where you just made different projects and really while it did help you gain some skills-the over arching add ons of the teacher were a waste of time)? Ultimately, everything this person was-was fake.The way she talked to you was not genuine any format at all and seemed to despise you ever and assumed you were looking at her behind even if you were looking straight ahead. You cannot deny the person was just self conscious for their utter racist ideals. Had a fear of people of color, that cannot be denied and yet the girl tried to be genuine as if people were dumb. One could only play the game of being friendly so they never had to waste time or energy else defending theirselves. The most creepy thing this girl did was look at me with this serial killer glare if I ever fell asleep at my computer and one time-those gray and green eyes would be looking as such as she was trying to figure out the best way to off me as if I was some true companion to her in the capacity of sharing a bed with her. I was not. And clearly some people take their disturbing sexual nuances too far when people are just tired. Ultimately folks, to ever fall asleep near this person was almost to let your guard down. The girl herself was not even that attractive as she would believe in her hideous-some actions.If you ever moved near the girl to be near people your age instead of older woman who you were afraid of, there was no comfort to be had at all. The girl was of course, one of those people who clearly never spend time with any person of color albeit the uncle toms they are likely to meet at their conventional "good side of town places". If you ever saw this girl in public with friends going to the local mall at the beginning of the next year-then she gave you that same serial killer glare. I will say that girls and individuals like this were promoted as ace students by the graphic design department and teachers simply because of their indifference to morals of fairness and just refusal to being upright people. These people were confident in their superiority by a convention of racist or self harming idealisms.
I can tell you that if a girl who hardly came to class and thus did not have any graphic design skills pretty much as she admitted herself that fact and only had taken three classes so far(that she barely made it through) could be hired by a magazine of some sort-it was because of racial privilege even if that magazine employed maybe one person of color. Everyone who was a person of color instantly cheered for this girl despite not realizing they could never be hired just because connections or racial privilege. The same people who cheered in that Photoshop 2 class actually called Digital Imaging, were working minimal wage at the graphic design small center at the community college whilst this girl
they supported now had a better job up in Austin. This was in 2019 and the class were the people had cheered took place in fall 2017. In only two years, white privilege got this one unlearned girl more experience enough to get a better job than any person colored and graduated with an associates in graphic design could get. She gained experience that is only superficial as people who worked with her had to help her gain it. And innately, this person getting a big wig job without an education is a sign to how badly education fails to even be fair.Namely, this girl who failed to even come to class, got to turn in projects and even get some credit that maybe worked in her favor in the "unfair hiring practices" by companies. When I originally shared this story-it got alot of attention because of course, how could a girl who basically did not come to school get jobs that need higher education to do so?
If these two examples don't reveal how troublesome education truly is and unfair it is, the next one that happened in fall 2015 as well in the same time to a prior example is the cake of what is culturally and immorally wrong with schools today. There in spring 2015, was a girl I liked who I was too afraid to talk to receiving that well she could be ultimately be influenced by the very suggestive culture in a particular school that was similar to a larger school in Houston where it was okay to be a perceptive bigot who made a drama out of seeing people who were anything but different from them. This culture of influence largely casted these people who were perceptive bigots (who actually could be considered not all that bright and if not harmful individuals who inspired rumors and bastardized people's images to a general group of people) as the heroes of everything and they could speak badly of a person behind their back or try to convince people of their "racist" convictions. They would try their most to spread rumors that would get people to be as cruel and contemptful as they were. And many people would fall victim to this compliance. Equally just becoming clogs in a system without a heart deeming that they were the right purpose people because they majored in medicine and were oft not very cultured at all or accepting of all the cultures in the world. I was afraid to talk this girl for the reason that people in this place would convince her to ultimately take the heartless path of reasoning that would never be optional but a response to a fear or future fear that was attributed by a perception of people of color and if they were not heartless they were not anything at all. I am to tell you, the most crazy thing I have ever experienced is that if you ever put yourself out there to try to even meet a girl, complete and total strangers are there out against you. People you don't know and never have seen and they come out to speak nonsense against you. It makes you wonder how people could ever be against you when you don't know them and you have never seen them before. Maybe people are more perceptive than they lead on and school is that place of an immoral connection that pursues the worst evils and idiginities. And somehow school convinces people that you don't matter unless you are a clog in the system and immoral at that too. Namely, I never could place myself to talk to the girl for fear she would take the side of just being a clog. After a brutal summer in fall 2015, I saw this girl again and she like most times walked with her friend. However what was the thing is that this girl often was vocal on how much she wanted to speak to me and she was here again as vocal. But alas over the summer received some education on how to be a "just" clog.
" did you not want to speak to him?" the guy asked.
"No, oh no, I don't want to speak to that guy", the girl smiled.
They went the opposite way and I for one was just minding my own business and the girl wanted to act as if she owned the world. In that moment, I realized that my fears were true and simply nothing I could have ever said would have stopped this girl from turning. If more, the girl would have just turned on me and thought it would have been an acceptable thing to do with the convictions of the school supporting her. Ideally, I must state that people simply don't know who you are and what life even is from that state of a privileged disposition to believe that some paths of life grant a better living. When truly they don't. This girl was some type of graphic design major and yes harkens a dark disparity of how corrupt that graphic department actual was and promoted ideas that are very hateful and inhumane even and do not have a problem casting issues against civil rights and the status quo of it. It was then I just knew there was no hope for education itself where people would believe blatant lies because they were so fearful of actualizing what they wanted in the proper ways. I realize older now that if anyone says out loud that which they like you-a good test to see if they truly are trustworthy is if they can continue saying that they do like you, if you never yourself go to speak to them. Or ever more if they actually find the courage to speak to you, that means they have something redeemable behind them.
However many people who will ever speak about you out loud that they like you to their friends as they pass by won't do anything ever at all. If anything so of these people are so cowardly they would prescribe to mentions of hate than ever do anything to even talk to you. I realized then that my perception not to talk to the girl was right, it gave the person a chance to consciously decide who they were. And who they were, were nothing at all but another person compliant to do wrong because they lack the will to do right and made excuses to how their lack of courage was right. The difference between why I did not speak to the girl was because I actually cared about the person not being led astray( despite that decision of mine-they became so because of their own choice) by the whom ever convinces people to bite the apple in the garden of eden-the real devils and satans in a school social sphere. The girl made a decision to not ever speak to me but speak of me because of her ego to never but make it all about herself and her lack of courage to even speak to a person she professed she liked. I did not have the courage to recklessly endanger the sense of morals of a person by being involved with them and should I have? The answer is no.
From experience(gained after fall 2015 from similar situations that somewhat strangely happen alot yet benefit only satans to bring more followers to their clog and wheel side), even if I had spoke to the girl what was I to say," trust me and don't listen to what anyone else says because I am so sure and certain that I like you to an oddly strong level and definition of ever wanting to get married to you as some racial stereotype can dictate in some people's minds."
Or that, "my dreams and ideas might be humane and include drawing and graphic design in which you also do but trust me, I am somebody".
The fact that you ever have to defend yourself in a public where everything is to be equal opportunity and not this disparity of people being against you for their privileged immoral ideas and racist convictions that may or may not be supported by a graphic design department or education system, is pretty much sad. But have I ever done it? No, because it is begging for people who utterly pieces of shit to even give a fuck about me. I am to say, you don't need people to give a fuck about you when they can openly say something nice and then betray you. Prevent to be nice and then betray you. Try to be a peer amongst you and capitalize on something unfair they would not do if they truly were you friend or even wished well for the state of education.
When that girl said those words, I could be convinced of an invisible world where messages are sent to people and strings are pulled and people of weak conviction accept ideas and run with them. But this girl was not the first and she would not ever be the last which is of all the most redeeming trouble. All these people could be cast by a system hidden in a school or even a set of schools linking to the behavior of one school in Houston to believe very unfounded things and not one would ever or ever ask me how I felt. Ask me anything on the state of what they heard. They would take off and run with it and folks, you don't need trash.
Why I title this post to be "More about the Author" is because I have met many people who never care to even ask anything of me but believe solely in societal immoral convictions and beliefs that obviously never work to their favor but their ruin. No one cares to even see me as a person or think that they should even look upon me as an individual, no, they refuse to ever care or have the courage to even ask me things that an individual should be asked before they make a brazen excuse to an evil act that is simply betrayal of social norms. They never care to truly know you but receive you as an item to push around. You could even try to end the toxic invisible system in a moral way that works a confound rumor mill of moral misinformation for the weak and eager to wrong but never be able to make people see you as a person. In the end realize that such pegging to beneath humane resolve people who are justly animals (who dissolve their conduct on the focus of nothing seen and never anything of honest convictions or hard work but crystalize it on the highly superficial, highly convenient and which promotes their inner fears and darkness which they love and care for honestly more than anything else) is a waste of your time and dignity.None of these people can reason you have a life to live. None of them care. But this work shows to resolve that I notice how much people betray the norms of ever giving consequence to their actions and even giving people their due. Their due in being truly known as they are or simply left the fuck alone. I am to tell folks, the worst person you can be in education is a person who sees connections with people and makes excuses to simply avoid them for no good reason at all but to find in the ego that you rather harm these people when you can just leave them alone. The willingness to harm is what is most disturbing about the students in college today and the do so at a whim that says its truly the only option when it is not. If you see a connection with a person and yet don't know how to behave, the best thing you can do is leave the person alone and better yet never make your hideous ass ever knowledgeable to them. You should make yourself scarce. You should not believe it your duty to rip on their character or their intelligence because that never works out to any great reward even if you think you get some self fulfillment out of it. There is no self fulfillment out of being a clog.
A person after 2015 would have thought things would have gotten better. No, you were just trapped in the sum of people berating and hating your truly identity and them just happy being clogs who never amounted to anything and believe they were never noticing their happiness in self destruction. These clog wars would take too much and even nearly cost my life by fall 2016 thanks to the hubris of what education says is right; its okay to live a lie of what humans ultimately can become in the memory of past advancements or even the potential of advancements. And the best thing modern people can become are individuals who go into professions and ideals that don't support them to make the world a better place and never continually try to reach their true dreams and goals yet ever reach these ideas morally. The thing is people, is that I myself have a voice and not an object who is acted on and simply I thought put my foot down in fall 2013, I thought I put my foot down in spring 2014, I thought I put my foot down by fall 2015 and I thought I put it down by spring 2016 and then summer 2016 at various points in time but what I experienced in fall 2016 was that a person does not need to put a foot down. They need to smack down. They need to smithe the face of an unlawful existence in education. They need to continually do so. Because I will never be anyone's object. I have a personality, life experiences, character and dreams . I have skills, duties and morals. I have intelligence to realize the true application of knowing who you are in memory as a human or a person who has lived for twenty something years means that you cannot settle to be an object in a person's or a system's tirades that seek to invalidate you. I solely do not write for one purpose but herein, namely on this site, I write to educate on the real realities of the world and that ultimately education is not the promise of life when it continually perpetuates troublesome individuals and takes no responsibility for creating them or supporting them and makes no effort to hinder its sum of toxic cultures. I write that people should be forced amongst a system that is simply behind the times of anything that is evolved and human and people should be able to at least carry out their goals and dreams as well as get an education. Education is not a dream but a nightmare that only people with dreams and goals set by dreams can surpass. I, invite you to consider people as who they truly are and not what some places of education and their ideal supporters say which they are. I invite you to think and do for yourself and be a person.
Not a controlled object used to harm others in the realm of education.
Comments
Post a Comment