Just sinners.
Downloaded the ideals for a new primal urge to succeed
and I despite say these things to not be anything but me.
But say that I was down and these people would not let
me be, telling me how to be-they live in the perfect society
laughably laughing when they will never have culture and mind
like me to ever know they are the jesters of their false idols
and saints
they paint their faces in paints that stain their soul
that twisted center gold stained in blood
gold stained in blood
Just sinners.
(just sinners)
Down up in the times I won't deny
how much hatred I recieved
how hole in the world can people
down up in the times I won't deny
how much hatred I recieved
for the people down hole up in their
own fuckery.
Wishing their worlds be true down
the rabbit whole wishing whole worlds
to never not be , the ones real people live
with blissful opportunity.
Sing!
Down up in the times I won't deny
how much hatred I recieved
how hole in the world can people
down up in the times I won't deny
how much hatred I recieved
for the people down hole up in their
own fuckery.
Wishing their worlds be true down
the rabbit whole wishing whole worlds
to never not be , the ones real people live
with blissful opportunity.
Just sinners.
(just sinners)
Down on the times
I won't deny how much I been damaged
for the hell of it. O, I am scared of it.
Ever coming back to finding a solution to
problem people who make problems for me
and problems to us all
but I will do it, I will not fall!
Sing!
Down up in the times I won't deny
how much hatred I recieved
how hole in the world can people
down up in the times I won't deny
how much hatred I recieved
for the people down hole up in their
own fuckery.
Wishing their worlds be true down
the rabbit whole wishing whole worlds
to never not be , the ones real people live
with blissful opportunity.
What a blissful opportunity to see worlds of opportunity as they are
and not be a b-ass shat person!
What a wonder world to never be dripped in that twisted blood gold!
To aspire a better world in anything and doing anything
and I will never admit your way of life is anything
but fucked and twisted blood gold.
Sell your soul for the highest bitter
ya, pretty makeup persons and else
you are the real winners.
Just sinners.
Just sinners.
(just sinners)
and I despite say these things to not be anything but me.
But say that I was down and these people would not let
me be, telling me how to be-they live in the perfect society
laughably laughing when they will never have culture and mind
like me to ever know they are the jesters of their false idols
and saints
they paint their faces in paints that stain their soul
that twisted center gold stained in blood
gold stained in blood
Just sinners.
(just sinners)
Down up in the times I won't deny
how much hatred I recieved
how hole in the world can people
down up in the times I won't deny
how much hatred I recieved
for the people down hole up in their
own fuckery.
Wishing their worlds be true down
the rabbit whole wishing whole worlds
to never not be , the ones real people live
with blissful opportunity.
Sing!
Down up in the times I won't deny
how much hatred I recieved
how hole in the world can people
down up in the times I won't deny
how much hatred I recieved
for the people down hole up in their
own fuckery.
Wishing their worlds be true down
the rabbit whole wishing whole worlds
to never not be , the ones real people live
with blissful opportunity.
Just sinners.
(just sinners)
Down on the times
I won't deny how much I been damaged
for the hell of it. O, I am scared of it.
Ever coming back to finding a solution to
problem people who make problems for me
and problems to us all
but I will do it, I will not fall!
Sing!
Down up in the times I won't deny
how much hatred I recieved
how hole in the world can people
down up in the times I won't deny
how much hatred I recieved
for the people down hole up in their
own fuckery.
Wishing their worlds be true down
the rabbit whole wishing whole worlds
to never not be , the ones real people live
with blissful opportunity.
What a blissful opportunity to see worlds of opportunity as they are
and not be a b-ass shat person!
What a wonder world to never be dripped in that twisted blood gold!
To aspire a better world in anything and doing anything
and I will never admit your way of life is anything
but fucked and twisted blood gold.
Sell your soul for the highest bitter
ya, pretty makeup persons and else
you are the real winners.
Just sinners.
Just sinners.
(just sinners)
Comments
Post a Comment