Head above water.

Head above water, the consequent is coming
from the kingdom come
I am not done
for I have won
head above water
killing the serpents in the sea
oh me.

I can

i will be king kind of hazard
to the measure of the hammer
that strikes lighting into the sea
to kill the snakes
the serpents
the floating mocassins
and I say those come from
the wind
of the amazon jungle
within these lands
I find a way to wash ashore
to and move onto
the way of winning

Head above water
I am free
again
like I can be myself again
and I am no floating mocassin.
I am no floating mocassin.
I am no snake.
I am not.

Head above water
I am either a boy or teen or man
in my own right
I give up the right to fight
and do right if I simply just wait
to drown or die of starvation
traversing these places of the whole
world....! this whole island.

Head above water.

I can
I will be.
( I will be!)
i will be king kind of hazard
to the measure of the hammer
that strikes lighting into the sea
to kill the snakes
the serpents
the floating moccasins
and I say those come from
the wind
of the amazon jungle
within these lands
I find a way to wash ashore
to and move onto
the way of winning
Onward to winning.
Onward to winning.

head above water again
I can do the things I did
again before and now I can do them again
now guess what.
I have my body above water.
Again.
Again.

Comments

Popular Posts