Beautiful Love Making
There in this room again, a beautiful love making with her there again began.
So beautiful she was. That is all she was. Inside and out, it would seem.
Just another love making it actually was. Got up like a black widow one day.
The sky rained black and I could not see anything but it. Trapped in the world
of a self betrayed now alone and plagued then with the failures of false loves,
in this world I now walk alone despite that beautiful love making. I walk alone
despite that beautiful love making. It could have seemed to been something
but in all the all of all, it was nothing. It was a damn shame and disgrace, the only thing
that was beautiful in the eyes of crazy people was tragedy.
So beautiful she was. That is all she was. Inside and out, it would seem.
Just another love making it actually was. Got up like a black widow one day.
The sky rained black and I could not see anything but it. Trapped in the world
of a self betrayed now alone and plagued then with the failures of false loves,
in this world I now walk alone despite that beautiful love making. I walk alone
despite that beautiful love making. It could have seemed to been something
but in all the all of all, it was nothing. It was a damn shame and disgrace, the only thing
that was beautiful in the eyes of crazy people was tragedy.
Comments
Post a Comment