First 23 days of the new decade.

There have been 23 days of the new year and decade. However what I liked to note in this one post is that pretty much if you have followed a resolution, it has more than likely fallen due to your modern lack of discipline and focus. Yea, that would be pretty much true, I have been there but at least a person knows true manipulation of decision making for people in the hot places in society to have their say over your life. I come to realize that really-no one has it figured it out and while people want to act as if they know what 2020 will bring and what changes to society will occur, no one does but they are all just anticipating and just reacting. Some cruel people just love to fixate on defining how people will act because they are ever inducted into the human circumstance of not always knowing of what is coming next. They want people to bother and worry and react poorly so they can control you and that would be the news, that would be education and many places of work. A person who wishes to accomplish anything for theirselves in any time must avoid this nonsense because sincerely its made by people who don't want others to succeed regardless of what nice things they build for theirselves. That is what people should be warned of in today and tomorrow is that there will always be hidden messages to bring the every person down.

In this new time period, there are so many things going on and people-I don't think you can help that you have no power when fed from tubes that you are somewhat important to be a kickstep for someone else's pleasure. I know that people have more they can do than just wait on some dumb resolution to play out. As for me, what have I done? Alot in these near 23 days. A bunch of works. Its quiet alarming the month is ending but that is life but the thing is to allow life to pass you by. I will say that it has not for me and things have been brought full circle in 23 days. I have completed many projects and there is a good future ahead. It also-my accomplishments bring a close to what began in 2016 and especially the summer. I cannot tell you that really I completed  some Krushre projects in at a time in which another person would have just collapsed in emotional distress. They would really not have been able to work on anything but I did it and I see the result today. It means that the stuff in the past on this blog will have more full circle completeness going foreward and nothing of advancement from any standpoint will be wasted. I will use it all and never subscribe to mental imprisonment regimes of today. Those found in the news, social media, church, family, friend cycle( I don't have friends so it does not count), romantic and employment- I will never subscribe to it but I will never be the one if I ever get power to take pleasure to mock people in trouble. Those who sincerely are messed up by the little resolutions and other unhelpful contributions of societal fanfare which are just a means to an end of control.

Comments

Popular Posts