2017
I have basically wrapped up what I need to further pursuits in fall 2016 and that time period is now well recorded if not many times over the years. In starting the review of 2017 and its actions, I turn over the fact of happiness in ever getting this far in a review. Simply now, I am picking up the pieces of projects that only failed because I had a higher priority of health for myself and creative endeavors. Since the 1886 MK MZODERN was made in 2017, this review will work up to the time of its creation and focus on projects then there and therein much of a story in how I got here will be revealed. The 2018 story of course will take sometime to be featured on this site. But you can expect some ideas and going over past works from 2017. But before that will be working on what can be considered the "continuations of fall 2016 posts if they can be done".
Comments
Post a Comment