Enough like you.
Enough, done with it all.
With it all. Not taken the fall.
Purpose is the silence.
of my mouth never moving to smirk.
You think you are doing work pounding me
to dirt but you never notice how you do
what you do, destroys your worth and makes
you an outsider to my life.
I want it all.
I want a real life to chance
a romance
life is not real around you
I can not deal with freaking "great" girls
like you.
like you.
Purpose is the silence.
of my mouth never moving to smirk
because your snake head will move to cut
my body to the dirt and it will hurt
that poison flowing in the veins
will kill me
and like a snake viper
you will laugh and spit
but your words don't mean shit.
I want it all.
I want a real life to chance
a romance
life is not real around you
I can not deal with freaking "great" girls
like you.
like you.
Turn it over and I want a real romance
turn it over and to be taken seriously
I want a real romance.
I want a real romance.
I want a real romance.
Yea, you cannot give me that chance
I want a real romance.
Enough, I done it all.
With it all. Not taken the fall.
Purpose is the silence.
of my mouth never moving to smirk.
You think you are doing work pounding me
to dirt but you never notice how you do
what you do, destroys your worth and makes
you an outsider to my life.
I want it all.
I want a real life to chance
a romance
life is not real around you
I can not deal with freaking "great" girls
like you.
like you.
Purpose is the silence.
of my mouth never moving to smirk
because your snake head will move to cut
my body to the dirt and it will hurt
that poison flowing in the veins
will kill me
and like a snake viper
you will laugh and spit
but your words don't mean shit.
I want it all.
I want a real life to chance
a romance
life is not real around you
I can not deal with freaking "great" girls
like you.
like you.
Turn it over and I want a real romance
turn it over and to be taken seriously
I want a real romance.
I want a real romance.
I want a real romance.
Yea, you cannot give me that chance
I want a real romance.
Enough, I done it all.
Comments
Post a Comment