Beautiful Marriage.
Beautiful Marriage in her eyes.
Oh. Darling in her eyes.
I try to not be so beautiful to her
in her eyes
she can see our kids quiet clearly and
she is really, really beautiful.
The tock of the clock
sung my heart to rock
and I would not knock
nor knick knock anyone.
But her, my rock.
Beautiful Marriage in her eyes
settle down in my eyes
oh. darling in her eyes
I am the surprise
I am the surprise
ah--ooo-a!
Yup, a-oo-a.
Never will I settle down
will I settle, we are two worlds
apart. I fight a war to live and be here
and she is just here beautiful.
Beautiful Marriage, I suddenly wish it
be even though the powers that try to stop me
compel me to realize I can surely make her
"surprise" dream come through
"baby its me and you"
" we are the candy on the rocks"
"the top pop on the candy canes"
"leaving the winter to together"
" we will always be together"
" even if not"
Beautiful Marriage!
Oh. Darling in her eyes.
I try to not be so beautiful to her
in her eyes
she can see our kids quiet clearly and
she is really, really beautiful.
The tock of the clock
sung my heart to rock
and I would not knock
nor knick knock anyone.
But her, my rock.
Beautiful Marriage in her eyes
settle down in my eyes
oh. darling in her eyes
I am the surprise
I am the surprise
ah--ooo-a!
Yup, a-oo-a.
Never will I settle down
will I settle, we are two worlds
apart. I fight a war to live and be here
and she is just here beautiful.
Beautiful Marriage, I suddenly wish it
be even though the powers that try to stop me
compel me to realize I can surely make her
"surprise" dream come through
"baby its me and you"
" we are the candy on the rocks"
"the top pop on the candy canes"
"leaving the winter to together"
" we will always be together"
" even if not"
Beautiful Marriage!
Comments
Post a Comment