I have to tell you dark cartoon mornings of cyberpunk
Where in the hell is the light'
where in the hell is the light
I cannot sleep well at night
where in hell is the light
o, saturday mornings when I was
a kid dreaming about things
of what the tv did to me
to grow and have an adventure
where I could be in adventure
and I could love
watch the man of the bats
yet he is a teen this time
of the future
I am so shocked
at what I might find
but its not a nightmare
I love it to tell you
dark cartoon mornings
of cyberpunk
looking down for me
looking down for me
I don't even know who I am
speaking to, there are no
girls in this world
and that teen would ride
on a motorcycle
and that would be a dream
that would still be a dream
for me
there is no one to love
and the comic about him is bad
I would never want a 2020
induction of this theme
it would be a punchline
of a diversity falsity scheme
and that would be a nightmare
I scream
that would be a nightmare
not my dream...
I have to tell you dark cartoon mornings
of cyberpunk was a whole nother world.
where in the hell is the light
I cannot sleep well at night
where in hell is the light
o, saturday mornings when I was
a kid dreaming about things
of what the tv did to me
to grow and have an adventure
where I could be in adventure
and I could love
watch the man of the bats
yet he is a teen this time
of the future
I am so shocked
at what I might find
but its not a nightmare
I love it to tell you
dark cartoon mornings
of cyberpunk
looking down for me
looking down for me
I don't even know who I am
speaking to, there are no
girls in this world
and that teen would ride
on a motorcycle
and that would be a dream
that would still be a dream
for me
there is no one to love
and the comic about him is bad
I would never want a 2020
induction of this theme
it would be a punchline
of a diversity falsity scheme
and that would be a nightmare
I scream
that would be a nightmare
not my dream...
I have to tell you dark cartoon mornings
of cyberpunk was a whole nother world.
Comments
Post a Comment