Sugar Coat.(online)

Its been 5 years since I created Sugar Coat in the summer and never pursued the idea all that much due to alot of works being out there. Was technically apart of the works that were to become the Krushre ideal but never was mentioned much after a period of time and is apart of hidden and obscure works. I realize that there is mistake in the way I have been displaying my ideas and that they should be as online activity type of things for me to do. That dawned on me a year later in 2016 summer, but really could not find the time to make the idea a thing. I waited four years and that was enough to drive a person insane but today will just do this work as I meant in the past. It was eventually going to be done after MM culture fall 2016 was set up but that never happened so this thing-this ideal waved in the wind like a kite in a treacherous lighting storm. But lighting has struck this kite and now we will have electricity! And all the beautiful things that come with it.


Comments

Popular Posts