Now; Basic designs are done.
Basic designs are done. I mean, not a solid idea but in my case of reference somewhat not being fixated on an idea at first is good and leds to thinking that can change if you can create more ideas or not. That is when you create many different ideas for the fonts and only pick one, you can reuse the other ideas for other texts and go the "other directions" too. Now, aside from that statement-what is next to do. Draw the vector images of each and every letter. That said it can hard or easy. I support not using illustrator from adobe or even photoshop in its pen tool. Serif Draw is the program I use for this stage of the process and its so easy to use. Their directions and selections make sense. You can join and subtract shapes even easy without the pomp backward mentality of adobe and its pen tools and "grouping ability" if you can call what it has "grouping". Anyways, I use Serif Draw and now will use that to work on each letter of each text. This can be cumbersome work folks because each letter much go into a seperate layer on this program and even adobe illustrator to export as svg which will be file format to look for in creating a font. Which font creation software will I use? Stay tuned folks.
Comments
Post a Comment