Mindgames ultimate
Mind games ultimate is based off the 2016 fall version that came after another attempt but here goes into the means of my own early romantic type life, mainly from 4th grade to 12th grade. Tells a story that you might not expect but I tell you anyway, it was never successful and adulthood only confirms your worst fears about even asking or speaking to the girl or women in question. It's all drawn on line paper because that is all I could find to draw the work. Been working on it off and on since Saturday. This story will be shocking in a sense in which it reveals the world has always been ugly even if you try or don't. I mean some girls are skipped over because they really weren't people I liked to have any space of time. But this work hinges on character perception since 4th grade and how you are let down by others who refuse to acknowledge you as you are and how you waste time chasing a person or people not worth it. Yet, I survived it all and the worse adult outcome, I think it's time to make a story off these happenings in which I endured much my life.
Comments
Post a Comment