the treachery of romantic betrayal in an adverse set and sum of situations. Everyone takes the demon's side.
I admit there were times in which I chased behind people only because they ever indicated they were ever interested but I could have never done anything without the following people. More sarcasm if any but these people take the cake for pretending interest only to try and lay a knife bare straight into your back. Some credits for all the unkempt girls ever who assume that they are in the right side of anything never realizing how venomous they truly are. Some people just are included on here because they were jerks.
Girl who slept with roommate two. 2013
Nicely done, if you due done it further- that would have been a mistake.
Egypt girl who likes self hatred 2013+
Tried too much to liked when no one wanted to deal with you but people gave you the benefit of the doubt, till they did not. Lay off the imperialist Nazi teachings would ya.
Girl with odd hair cut 2015
Yes, realize I exist and if you don't say anything well boo on you. A level of entitlement is striking where I must be your item whereas I clearly am not.
Annoying girl in graphic design 1
Thanks so much for making life harder on everyone in a quiet literally with whatever malice mentality you had yet actions.
Rogue hair like girl
Pretty much lead people on and lead them on well least they be me.
Loco last name girl
Never does a person who is so spoiled in a manner of racist fanfare think they can out on me and I just take it. It's pretty much a comedy on how pricing such an individual could be when their actions pretty much laughable as believing hate an absolute moral truth. Crazy is the name of loco.
Two graphic design girl pair
Please don't pretend to be friendly and/ or trendy, you waste my time and I don't have time for either one of you just to BASH me over the head when you want. Doing this and still make believe friendship.
Girl who honestly was bad at digital drawing. 2016
Please grow up and don't trash other people's ideas for comics. Thank ya.
Stranger girl who constantly appears 2015 to 2020
I do not mind seeing a stranger here and now but every time I am to see you is unpleasant. You gaze me. In the last two years gained a boyfriend to do so. I don't know how you appear in these places or at a Target but I hope I don't have to see you and your children there or anywhere.
Art doltard 1
Simply thinking you follow the teacher's orders and insinuations makes you an artist, ha!
Green blue haired jerk
Yes, being mental sick is a bad thing but not a calling card for you to be important or better than anyone else.Mental sickness is a real problem and not a thing to build popularity.
Short haired girl from art.
Ya, you don't know art and never will.
No matter how nice or really awkward you were shooting beams at me if I ever sounded human: you don't know me.
To be continued in other issues, regrettably.
Girl who slept with roommate two. 2013
Nicely done, if you due done it further- that would have been a mistake.
Egypt girl who likes self hatred 2013+
Tried too much to liked when no one wanted to deal with you but people gave you the benefit of the doubt, till they did not. Lay off the imperialist Nazi teachings would ya.
Girl with odd hair cut 2015
Yes, realize I exist and if you don't say anything well boo on you. A level of entitlement is striking where I must be your item whereas I clearly am not.
Annoying girl in graphic design 1
Thanks so much for making life harder on everyone in a quiet literally with whatever malice mentality you had yet actions.
Rogue hair like girl
Pretty much lead people on and lead them on well least they be me.
Loco last name girl
Never does a person who is so spoiled in a manner of racist fanfare think they can out on me and I just take it. It's pretty much a comedy on how pricing such an individual could be when their actions pretty much laughable as believing hate an absolute moral truth. Crazy is the name of loco.
Two graphic design girl pair
Please don't pretend to be friendly and/ or trendy, you waste my time and I don't have time for either one of you just to BASH me over the head when you want. Doing this and still make believe friendship.
Girl who honestly was bad at digital drawing. 2016
Please grow up and don't trash other people's ideas for comics. Thank ya.
Stranger girl who constantly appears 2015 to 2020
I do not mind seeing a stranger here and now but every time I am to see you is unpleasant. You gaze me. In the last two years gained a boyfriend to do so. I don't know how you appear in these places or at a Target but I hope I don't have to see you and your children there or anywhere.
Art doltard 1
Simply thinking you follow the teacher's orders and insinuations makes you an artist, ha!
Green blue haired jerk
Yes, being mental sick is a bad thing but not a calling card for you to be important or better than anyone else.Mental sickness is a real problem and not a thing to build popularity.
Short haired girl from art.
Ya, you don't know art and never will.
No matter how nice or really awkward you were shooting beams at me if I ever sounded human: you don't know me.
To be continued in other issues, regrettably.
Comments
Post a Comment