Nightmare hours of middle school.
Did you know that Middle schoolers stay longer in school than highschoolers. Of course, people-I did not mind spending some time in school whereas home was not welcoming but imagine this, you spend 8 am to 5pm each weekday in school. For others maybe 6 pm some days for activities and extreme weather. Oh yea, I remember one time we were trapped at school because of flooding for a bit going into 6 pm and this was in middle school. But I am to say that 8 to 5 or 8 to 6 is not a 9 to 5 even and frankly freaking children are getting shit whacked out of them in this schedule in which adults who work a 9 to 5 don't even do. They don't do one extra hour. Nope. At least then its considered ,"overtime". And maybe they get something in return. Maybe you get something in return in school but in reality, its nothing that will really ascend your life.
I will tell you one thing and one thing alone. Middle School was only good for me in self improvement and character development because that is what I aspired to do. No one made that a goal or focus. And creating the works of Black Magic, Rogue Destiny, Caveler's Quest and other titles of that time maybe never mentioned in this time period where my big accomplishments.This was 12 years ago and I never went anywhere with the utter bullshit teachings of these classes. They were just replaced with another struggle that was highschool. To be said, were the hours worth it? Yes, they were-only because you did not have to stay at home all day long. Though you would wish that you would but in better conditions were you actually knew how to create anything and really in the going to school situation, you were forced everyday to consider your problems and create a solution. Or strive for the best. That cannot be said over summer as a kid. Where you often don't have good discipline. Sure enough in this era, I got the discipline and never was it because of anyone else and maybe the fact to tell you that middle school is long is only good for thinking and doing on how to solve a problem you else would have trouble figuring out. Where parents are evasive of your rights and confining of what you could do in your summer. In school, at least there were kids-less troubled than you and more troubled and you could relate to them both indeed for some type of strength. But else, school of middle school is completely useless but to go to highschool and then college. And yes, I say that you don't have but the choice to succeed while doing something you craft and while that is hard to do-it builds character and skills, you will need as an adult to even breathe. I mean that literally. Kudos, I also made my first blog on blogger around and before 8th grade began and so better much and pretty much, this blog is the product of what I started 12 years ago. Now, would you believe that. It is the direct descendant of those actions started by me and me alone 12 years ago.
In the nightmare hours of middle school, you surely and truly can turn things around-greatly. Especially if you work them to your favor. I did utilize middle school hours to the best of my ability and yes, it was brilliant and how I got here.
Maybe if you are in middle school, you should try to get the best grades but as well as do what is of your dreams that can easily be done without the help of anyone. Maximize that time to endear a future in projects you want to carry on far into the future, if not 12 years later. Though most of my audience is not in that age range and yes; are old adults in their early 20 or later.Or even older than that.
I will tell you one thing and one thing alone. Middle School was only good for me in self improvement and character development because that is what I aspired to do. No one made that a goal or focus. And creating the works of Black Magic, Rogue Destiny, Caveler's Quest and other titles of that time maybe never mentioned in this time period where my big accomplishments.This was 12 years ago and I never went anywhere with the utter bullshit teachings of these classes. They were just replaced with another struggle that was highschool. To be said, were the hours worth it? Yes, they were-only because you did not have to stay at home all day long. Though you would wish that you would but in better conditions were you actually knew how to create anything and really in the going to school situation, you were forced everyday to consider your problems and create a solution. Or strive for the best. That cannot be said over summer as a kid. Where you often don't have good discipline. Sure enough in this era, I got the discipline and never was it because of anyone else and maybe the fact to tell you that middle school is long is only good for thinking and doing on how to solve a problem you else would have trouble figuring out. Where parents are evasive of your rights and confining of what you could do in your summer. In school, at least there were kids-less troubled than you and more troubled and you could relate to them both indeed for some type of strength. But else, school of middle school is completely useless but to go to highschool and then college. And yes, I say that you don't have but the choice to succeed while doing something you craft and while that is hard to do-it builds character and skills, you will need as an adult to even breathe. I mean that literally. Kudos, I also made my first blog on blogger around and before 8th grade began and so better much and pretty much, this blog is the product of what I started 12 years ago. Now, would you believe that. It is the direct descendant of those actions started by me and me alone 12 years ago.
In the nightmare hours of middle school, you surely and truly can turn things around-greatly. Especially if you work them to your favor. I did utilize middle school hours to the best of my ability and yes, it was brilliant and how I got here.
Maybe if you are in middle school, you should try to get the best grades but as well as do what is of your dreams that can easily be done without the help of anyone. Maximize that time to endear a future in projects you want to carry on far into the future, if not 12 years later. Though most of my audience is not in that age range and yes; are old adults in their early 20 or later.Or even older than that.
Comments
Post a Comment