MM culture magazine 1. Intro.
Herein, I am to write what something means that it has meaning.
Here in this page, I am to tell you something of courage. I am to make you open your eyes to something that happens in the everyday. I made an attempt at this whole effort a long time ago but I fit too much ideas into one sole title. I was not interested in talking about the past then and nor did I want to speak of the past but herein, I will speak of the past that was the very beginning of something that indeed did change my life.
It came in a dream. It was the end of my time at a college and at a college dorm. It was the fourth month of April. I had not even grown distant from people who had proposed that they were my friends but they had decided their sage wisdom was to abandon me or rather realize the just wits of their inferiority and I was the only sane person there. In the case of which, I spent a bunch of time alone. I watched tons of anime and was impressed by the animation. American animation was dead. The dorm bed was comfy somewhat and so even I just fell asleep fully clothed and could never be comfortable in that place. I am to tell you that the definition of being uncomfortable is a roommate who pushed the boundaries of what any sane person would be okay with. That person would sleep with the girl you had a crush on and reveal that she was no one to be with. He would sleep with many women or attempt to and somehow they would turn on you if you ever saw them outside the awkward position where you never invited them to that room paid with money you never had in the first place. I am to say by the 2nd semester, that good olde roommate stopped laying his and girl's heads on his pillows and that was fine. It was like my room and yet far from home not at all.
There was much to work out. I tell you. I dreamt big and my goal was not subsiding at this college for the disrespect of the so called," friendly people" or this " roommate who ruined everything pretty much of that room at first to the point I slept in the lobby like a beggar". I realized this place would not do it and if I stayed here, I would not make it as anyone or do anything. I had my goals set on comics and no one in that dorm probably did. The good people did good and stayed in their rooms. The bad people stayed out of their rooms and people, I could never stay in that room all day or even in the small hours in which many people would be in a dorm. No, I spent time in the common areas hoping to learn something about people and that it would be good. No, all I learnt was things of bad. Everyone much was fake and admittedly so.
The time, I laid my head on that pillow, I drifted so far away to a place with a black night and in a neighborhood and I was running for my life through the dark. It was as if, I knew where I was going and what I was doing and passed by a red nett like structure that was some type of field for a sport. I kept running and then the dream ended. By the time I woke up, it was around 5;00 am. I was shook in my place and decided to stay up since then. I did not trust anyone in that dorm and namely the roommate could always come in with any type of girl at any time period. You wanna know how people are trash? Other trash defends them and yea, one girl years later in 2019 would be somewhat angry at me if I ever called the guy for who he was. I never took an issue with this roommate because I knew other people were worse and never left and simply, the best alternative to even be around out a place full of animal people. I don't dismiss these people as not animals because their actions were. That may or may not be elaborated but it is what it is. I mean, at 18-you are to know certain things and certain actions are wrong right and not ruin around with your crew thinking the wrong stuff you do is right? Yea, let's ascertain one thing-wrong is wrong no matter what form of approval known or hidden from a college institution saying otherwise.
I am going to say that later on, if you ever leave a college you find yourself in virtual war with the people you once with to school with. And that I mean. People with very convenient connections and influences on people you might come across at a community college it is scary and disgusting on how easily modern people don't have an upstanding morals. Simply you could say that even in a community college everyone pretty much aspired to be wrong but viewed as right. I am to tell you that these individuals who would arrive at the convention of an "otherwordly existence" would be the ones to choose to do a sum of immoral acts because of a body of people behind a school supporting the acts and because those acts were all in their heart. Never in my life have I seen people so prideful beyond nonsense. If people who were natural enemies of any real peace or truth or understanding and justice got an up in their abilities to do their wrong. Then it is to be said that I received a much stronger meaning. A more direct meaning for what I wanted to accomplish at a time period of fall 2015. Therein in that fall 2015, I was able to think differently and was revisited by the same manner of dream yet again. It was the same situation yet the event lasted longer. This time, I crossed over a fence and landed and continued running before the dream was to end. Like that spring 2014, I preserved what was truly best for me to succeed comics and few graphic design classes I took in which I got As in. The parallels is that both times, I was able to make sacrifices in which would lead to better conviction to reach long standing goals.
Fall 2015 was the first time, I manifested the MM culture name. Memory and Morals is what the name MM meant in truth by that fall 2015 time period. I have given many explanations of the name itself but none are justly proper and the truth aside this one. Why memory and morals, is because I would never forget my goals nor my dreams nor morals and make sacrifices that were necessary. Things no other people are smart enough to do or economical enough to do. Simply believing they have to follow a model order of being an assembled robot to reach any height of success. Real life does not work like that and by reading even further you should know that everyone in their life have different paths and refusing to walk your own path is to basically bury yourself and never get to where you have to go.
I eventually would get to work on my comics to levels in which I thought it would never come to. Levels in which would save my life. Levels in which would tell the truth and levels in which because the truth is told people belonging to a toxic present identity of immoral college folks and those around them( like administrators, teachers and chairmen at such places and those even representing the solemn way of life of moral miseducation in higher education) would attack me. Because out of many people subjected to the same cycle of indoctrination, I was the only person to ever speak out because no one ever had the courage to be theirselves or live for theirselves.Greatly people took such an effort to shut me down and shut me up even the olde online services of social media. Evidently one is to say that,we live in an immoral place where few people in a democratic country truly have the resolve to get what they want or fight for what is right.
Memory and Morals culture is not only a name but the justly humane thing in which to do against a burdensome oppression that tries to say you cannot become what you wish simply because they think they are superior to you. However a person never forgets who they are and what goals they have or even what morals they have and such the manner of the true world that exists support this notion.
Being sage is not coping out of your dreams for what seems like a valiant lifestyle of servitude to the principle of money and nothing else but the concertion of hearts becoming paste to which people are nothing but robots and clogs in an unwilling and inhumane machine. We all have memories and dreams but many people at a college and college system too caught up in the moment whenever they truly figure out they live a burdensome existence of repressing the truth that other people live in this world. People who don't have to gasp others exist in just because they are different. The modern schools today produce too many idiots and too many cowards. People who are too afraid to act as people should and do as people should do for theirselves and their dreams. Too many idiots are given free reign to cast excuses to create mischief for others on the premise that they have trouble accepting their humanity just because of their appearance and skin color. I believe that it be in order to tell greatly, that none of these people are special for not ever even realizing the surface reality normal sane people can percieve and should never be taken but idiots who have no place in education as they surely will not make the world a better place despite what degree they get. It is solely in their hearts to persist excuses to do wrong and solely colleges will protect these people but not the people who live as people and don't put up any form of excuses to realize reality that this behavior is not cute. I speak to you today, is that a person who wishes change to come in their lives and the world at all must not live a static life or a life in which they follow everyone else when there is more of a purpose in life. To live morally with memory of who you are and with what you want in life. Many people however will never have that purpose but doing the worst to fit into the worst to become the worst in life and that is what modern education promotes everyday.
In writing this introduction, I say that colleges should be held accountable morally and in monetary consideration for the behavior and activities they engage in and inspire in students. And simply should not be trying to over thrown the nature order of what humans can remember or what they can dream or if they can even do anything to a moral standard or live to a moral standard at all. We need to expect better and this magazine says you should expect better of your life morally and in the memory of what you seek to be and accomplish.
Here in this page, I am to tell you something of courage. I am to make you open your eyes to something that happens in the everyday. I made an attempt at this whole effort a long time ago but I fit too much ideas into one sole title. I was not interested in talking about the past then and nor did I want to speak of the past but herein, I will speak of the past that was the very beginning of something that indeed did change my life.
It came in a dream. It was the end of my time at a college and at a college dorm. It was the fourth month of April. I had not even grown distant from people who had proposed that they were my friends but they had decided their sage wisdom was to abandon me or rather realize the just wits of their inferiority and I was the only sane person there. In the case of which, I spent a bunch of time alone. I watched tons of anime and was impressed by the animation. American animation was dead. The dorm bed was comfy somewhat and so even I just fell asleep fully clothed and could never be comfortable in that place. I am to tell you that the definition of being uncomfortable is a roommate who pushed the boundaries of what any sane person would be okay with. That person would sleep with the girl you had a crush on and reveal that she was no one to be with. He would sleep with many women or attempt to and somehow they would turn on you if you ever saw them outside the awkward position where you never invited them to that room paid with money you never had in the first place. I am to say by the 2nd semester, that good olde roommate stopped laying his and girl's heads on his pillows and that was fine. It was like my room and yet far from home not at all.
There was much to work out. I tell you. I dreamt big and my goal was not subsiding at this college for the disrespect of the so called," friendly people" or this " roommate who ruined everything pretty much of that room at first to the point I slept in the lobby like a beggar". I realized this place would not do it and if I stayed here, I would not make it as anyone or do anything. I had my goals set on comics and no one in that dorm probably did. The good people did good and stayed in their rooms. The bad people stayed out of their rooms and people, I could never stay in that room all day or even in the small hours in which many people would be in a dorm. No, I spent time in the common areas hoping to learn something about people and that it would be good. No, all I learnt was things of bad. Everyone much was fake and admittedly so.
The time, I laid my head on that pillow, I drifted so far away to a place with a black night and in a neighborhood and I was running for my life through the dark. It was as if, I knew where I was going and what I was doing and passed by a red nett like structure that was some type of field for a sport. I kept running and then the dream ended. By the time I woke up, it was around 5;00 am. I was shook in my place and decided to stay up since then. I did not trust anyone in that dorm and namely the roommate could always come in with any type of girl at any time period. You wanna know how people are trash? Other trash defends them and yea, one girl years later in 2019 would be somewhat angry at me if I ever called the guy for who he was. I never took an issue with this roommate because I knew other people were worse and never left and simply, the best alternative to even be around out a place full of animal people. I don't dismiss these people as not animals because their actions were. That may or may not be elaborated but it is what it is. I mean, at 18-you are to know certain things and certain actions are wrong right and not ruin around with your crew thinking the wrong stuff you do is right? Yea, let's ascertain one thing-wrong is wrong no matter what form of approval known or hidden from a college institution saying otherwise.
I am going to say that later on, if you ever leave a college you find yourself in virtual war with the people you once with to school with. And that I mean. People with very convenient connections and influences on people you might come across at a community college it is scary and disgusting on how easily modern people don't have an upstanding morals. Simply you could say that even in a community college everyone pretty much aspired to be wrong but viewed as right. I am to tell you that these individuals who would arrive at the convention of an "otherwordly existence" would be the ones to choose to do a sum of immoral acts because of a body of people behind a school supporting the acts and because those acts were all in their heart. Never in my life have I seen people so prideful beyond nonsense. If people who were natural enemies of any real peace or truth or understanding and justice got an up in their abilities to do their wrong. Then it is to be said that I received a much stronger meaning. A more direct meaning for what I wanted to accomplish at a time period of fall 2015. Therein in that fall 2015, I was able to think differently and was revisited by the same manner of dream yet again. It was the same situation yet the event lasted longer. This time, I crossed over a fence and landed and continued running before the dream was to end. Like that spring 2014, I preserved what was truly best for me to succeed comics and few graphic design classes I took in which I got As in. The parallels is that both times, I was able to make sacrifices in which would lead to better conviction to reach long standing goals.
Fall 2015 was the first time, I manifested the MM culture name. Memory and Morals is what the name MM meant in truth by that fall 2015 time period. I have given many explanations of the name itself but none are justly proper and the truth aside this one. Why memory and morals, is because I would never forget my goals nor my dreams nor morals and make sacrifices that were necessary. Things no other people are smart enough to do or economical enough to do. Simply believing they have to follow a model order of being an assembled robot to reach any height of success. Real life does not work like that and by reading even further you should know that everyone in their life have different paths and refusing to walk your own path is to basically bury yourself and never get to where you have to go.
I eventually would get to work on my comics to levels in which I thought it would never come to. Levels in which would save my life. Levels in which would tell the truth and levels in which because the truth is told people belonging to a toxic present identity of immoral college folks and those around them( like administrators, teachers and chairmen at such places and those even representing the solemn way of life of moral miseducation in higher education) would attack me. Because out of many people subjected to the same cycle of indoctrination, I was the only person to ever speak out because no one ever had the courage to be theirselves or live for theirselves.Greatly people took such an effort to shut me down and shut me up even the olde online services of social media. Evidently one is to say that,we live in an immoral place where few people in a democratic country truly have the resolve to get what they want or fight for what is right.
Memory and Morals culture is not only a name but the justly humane thing in which to do against a burdensome oppression that tries to say you cannot become what you wish simply because they think they are superior to you. However a person never forgets who they are and what goals they have or even what morals they have and such the manner of the true world that exists support this notion.
Being sage is not coping out of your dreams for what seems like a valiant lifestyle of servitude to the principle of money and nothing else but the concertion of hearts becoming paste to which people are nothing but robots and clogs in an unwilling and inhumane machine. We all have memories and dreams but many people at a college and college system too caught up in the moment whenever they truly figure out they live a burdensome existence of repressing the truth that other people live in this world. People who don't have to gasp others exist in just because they are different. The modern schools today produce too many idiots and too many cowards. People who are too afraid to act as people should and do as people should do for theirselves and their dreams. Too many idiots are given free reign to cast excuses to create mischief for others on the premise that they have trouble accepting their humanity just because of their appearance and skin color. I believe that it be in order to tell greatly, that none of these people are special for not ever even realizing the surface reality normal sane people can percieve and should never be taken but idiots who have no place in education as they surely will not make the world a better place despite what degree they get. It is solely in their hearts to persist excuses to do wrong and solely colleges will protect these people but not the people who live as people and don't put up any form of excuses to realize reality that this behavior is not cute. I speak to you today, is that a person who wishes change to come in their lives and the world at all must not live a static life or a life in which they follow everyone else when there is more of a purpose in life. To live morally with memory of who you are and with what you want in life. Many people however will never have that purpose but doing the worst to fit into the worst to become the worst in life and that is what modern education promotes everyday.
In writing this introduction, I say that colleges should be held accountable morally and in monetary consideration for the behavior and activities they engage in and inspire in students. And simply should not be trying to over thrown the nature order of what humans can remember or what they can dream or if they can even do anything to a moral standard or live to a moral standard at all. We need to expect better and this magazine says you should expect better of your life morally and in the memory of what you seek to be and accomplish.
Comments
Post a Comment