MK MZODERN FALL 2016 Tour.
I'd like to think of the work I did in fall 2016, as a tour. In the causal review of things never have I actually considered the real depths of works touched in this time period. This is a short list of the works that were actually done. There are many abbreviated sections. About four. Actually five. Never before has a list of actual works been complied. But I have done my best off records and memory to form this list. Why, it could be considered a tour is for the fact- I went all around a community college to do much of the works. I was not liked and the people were a hindrance but I preserved. Lots of things were done and I am to say that I will return to this set list of things shortly for the final activity that will round off the review and recovery of fall 2016's assets. There will be many works to be completed because of this, I will say and that these works will add to the ones completed thanks to their fall 2016 attempts. I'd like to think that the future view is an improvement on all the works done in a troublesome time period.I am not hiding anymore and was to say, just waiting so I could recover these works by staying low to the ground. Recover the works featured on the list if the need to even be worked on or completion and to tell a story.
Fall 2016 Tour
Shark on Campus
Mindgames
Grothermen
Barney and the Dinosaur Bones
Other comics.
Technogothica red
Technogothica
Roman Girls
Danny Valero
E037 Harkesvye
Titan Andy Andy Titan
Bat Beat Parade
Danny Valero
Neoethic picture
Black Magic
Tundra
Deskin Warden
Devin M HInks
Gianna Puzzler Myst
Goidara Authura
Titan Andy Andy Titan
Arsnd
Black Bath
Danny Valero
Technogothica
X of the internet
Dessacrow Academy
Midwither Academy
Hippister the Hoppist
Mr. Speed and other titles
later fall titles.
MK MZODERN FUTIRE
Shark on Campus
MK MZODERN Russia/ Russian
Popcorn Knight
In other works.
Shark on Campus
Shark on Campus
Leading into 2017;
Shark on Campus
Mindgames.
Fall 2016 Tour
Shark on Campus
Mindgames
Grothermen
Barney and the Dinosaur Bones
Other comics.
Technogothica red
Technogothica
Roman Girls
Danny Valero
E037 Harkesvye
Titan Andy Andy Titan
Bat Beat Parade
Danny Valero
Neoethic picture
Black Magic
Tundra
Deskin Warden
Devin M HInks
Gianna Puzzler Myst
Goidara Authura
Titan Andy Andy Titan
Arsnd
Black Bath
Danny Valero
Technogothica
X of the internet
Dessacrow Academy
Midwither Academy
Hippister the Hoppist
Mr. Speed and other titles
later fall titles.
MK MZODERN FUTIRE
Shark on Campus
MK MZODERN Russia/ Russian
Popcorn Knight
In other works.
Shark on Campus
Shark on Campus
Leading into 2017;
Shark on Campus
Mindgames.
Comments
Post a Comment