Long void.
In the recovery of the ideals of fall 2016, have gone to the darkest depths of what could be replaying a cycle of events over and over. Finding how things happening and adjusting the rubble to ensure a nearly destroyed building looks presentable and over a year that building becomes presentable. I find courage in words and yet I took that away to focus on what truly in that fall 2016 time period. I realize that justly, ignorance and the presumption of power by the "everyday people" who truly don't have their expressed powers are the people who pitted me in a hole to rot. Unique it is to have people who truly only can expect their ideals are the best when they are surely the worst and that they dare trample other people because they have ideals different from them that are perhaps not in the line of violence or bestiality they possess. I come to possess in a long void, the actions of these people are meaningless and simply-are the ones in need of help but yet in the future, I will never dedicate anything to these people. There will not be a mention of that they really need some self improvement where they aren't leeching to others to make things right! There will be no charity. There needs to only be improvement for resources for people always attacked by the "little people of the world". I realize that ignorance and presumption of power does not win the day and I will say that people don't need to be improving the state of people who choose to be crooked and mentally such. In such, you should realize a bias based on a real life encounter with these people in which that when ever a story is presented to talk of these people, it will never be the friend of the individuals or people like them. No, they will capitalize what a broad nuance such people are. Not to an exaggerated degree but the just degree but in this society it is wrong to never but feature a bully and offer how they will improve or are just misguided. True and true, certain people are misguided but some need not be characterized in any form of redemption as it encourages people that being a bully and other things are right. I will tell you this matters because literally many of the upcoming works, X of the Internet, S-Academy, Killpen, My Senpai, Barney and the Dino Bones, Dessacrow Academy, Teens vs Witches and more all work to tell about how certain people are not redeemable in any form or manner. And while the christian faith teaches that people are somewhat redeemable, the sense of many people; they know of redemption and even think they are the 7 virtues of it and more but in reality-they not care for what sins they cast and don't care for redemption. To say that they know this is simply to say they know what exactly they are doing in their behavior. And namely, no one sets them right and these people have come to a deposition in which they don't care for redemption and the works of the world should reflect knowledge of their behavior. In which ways? By making surely that the means of redemption are closed off for them and all their kind. I hope to start this in my works and this does not make me a target at all when I have already been targeted by the vicarious brands of bad individuals that exist in today's world.
Comments
Post a Comment