Welcome to MK MZODERN Fonts.
To be said, long has been the effort to make a bunch of fonts and now I will because I learned it myself-how to make fonts and no one in olde graphic design program at some college or community college would teach you to make them. As simple to learn it, was to go on youtube and search how to do so and luckily-this time I found the appropriate video after downloading the proper software. If to be said further would have never found the video if I never downloaded the proper software. But school could have just directed me to the software and even how to but decided not. In that line of respect or rather disrespect, of what no one ever bothered to teach me make the following fonts. To be called MK MZODERN fonts. I am branching out with all the sorts of products for MK MZODERN and font will foremost be the most new one if not potentially most profitable one. This post announces the start of MK MZODERN fonts even if I did do some font oriented effort in August/ September last year that was pushed off the map because of comics. This one effort is better organized. Will show the development of how I create the fonts in a step type manner.
(Insert logo)
(Insert logo)

Comments
Post a Comment