TIM Development
So, I think its been three months now, in which I have been working on the TIM project. Recently defined the very school day of what Coney and Gallery would study. I say that they take a lot of classes. One is more particular to a dream school and the rest is normal grunt/ academic knowledge.
Now, I keep it steady to relatable real life with the introduction of another love interest/ crush introduced in the academic side of things. I mean in real life, you can be hung up on one girl to meet another just from personal experience.
All just the furthering of the story from before really but took my time to draw all the specialized classes and this NEW pivot point in the story. It's a brand new life for a story often stuck at this part of the story. Only in few attempts ever could define the classes and real structure of education received and how other events are built off that. Here, everything reaches a substainal goal of a better and natural continuation.
Now, I keep it steady to relatable real life with the introduction of another love interest/ crush introduced in the academic side of things. I mean in real life, you can be hung up on one girl to meet another just from personal experience.
All just the furthering of the story from before really but took my time to draw all the specialized classes and this NEW pivot point in the story. It's a brand new life for a story often stuck at this part of the story. Only in few attempts ever could define the classes and real structure of education received and how other events are built off that. Here, everything reaches a substainal goal of a better and natural continuation.
Comments
Post a Comment