They think, not at all of real life consequences to intepreting real life people as media driven stereotypes they aren't but yet they are in their actions.
Least to be unknown. I ate alot this night. I struggled for it and no one helped me towards it.
I drew and I drew at a community college highschool, talked to every girl I thought was cool and I had to get all the food together on the plate and even set the table for it ever to get on the plate because people are lazy and terribly so. I met a girl who could draw. Attractive and awesome she was at first sight of talking to her outright but really she was so attractive. I could see the lines of what a future could do. Least to be unknown, it would never be known. No real future therein with this eager to hype and depress girl. I went out on the town sat and seat almost ever approachable girl down but they just would not be anything to see here or there or anywhere or even a future to theirselves. " No way, to a future" they must say. I went away like a defeat man from a burned out city with accolades. I kept building and they kept crawling at me and scratching my back. Not ever daring to not hit back but I did. I did.Least to be unknown if I never speak, all these girls are wicked and I just sit and work hard while they reach to stab so you cannot work as hard. A hinderance is all they are good for. A hinderance is all their culture understands-pop culture to them and instagram and "society to them" must be the opposite of hardwork. Because all these false god drugs, they are already on. Keep your trappy ass ghetto nonsense and go back to California with your racism, you 2002 Fast and Furious stereotyping hoes! You got nothing to do but be a menace when you could just let people alone and let yourself off not looking like a fucking retard, its so embarrassing to be with a retard who does not even understand how lazy, useless and self important they are. Yet projects that onto you, to demise ever speaking well to you and that is true-they lack any society wills to stand on two feet. They stand on fours because they are all bitches. All the girls at school are all bitches acting like a fucking stereotype from a 2004's highschool drama and rom com of an eager hyper asshole! Never is a world where they look into the mirror and realize the irony of them being the hero and main character when they know nothing, do nothing and achieve nothing....! Lay around and play with your phones. Question hard work and communication and you see you will always be there all alone, in your head thinking you are better than the world while its beating you dead. Least to the unknown, you are not better than the world
I drew and I drew at a community college highschool, talked to every girl I thought was cool and I had to get all the food together on the plate and even set the table for it ever to get on the plate because people are lazy and terribly so. I met a girl who could draw. Attractive and awesome she was at first sight of talking to her outright but really she was so attractive. I could see the lines of what a future could do. Least to be unknown, it would never be known. No real future therein with this eager to hype and depress girl. I went out on the town sat and seat almost ever approachable girl down but they just would not be anything to see here or there or anywhere or even a future to theirselves. " No way, to a future" they must say. I went away like a defeat man from a burned out city with accolades. I kept building and they kept crawling at me and scratching my back. Not ever daring to not hit back but I did. I did.Least to be unknown if I never speak, all these girls are wicked and I just sit and work hard while they reach to stab so you cannot work as hard. A hinderance is all they are good for. A hinderance is all their culture understands-pop culture to them and instagram and "society to them" must be the opposite of hardwork. Because all these false god drugs, they are already on. Keep your trappy ass ghetto nonsense and go back to California with your racism, you 2002 Fast and Furious stereotyping hoes! You got nothing to do but be a menace when you could just let people alone and let yourself off not looking like a fucking retard, its so embarrassing to be with a retard who does not even understand how lazy, useless and self important they are. Yet projects that onto you, to demise ever speaking well to you and that is true-they lack any society wills to stand on two feet. They stand on fours because they are all bitches. All the girls at school are all bitches acting like a fucking stereotype from a 2004's highschool drama and rom com of an eager hyper asshole! Never is a world where they look into the mirror and realize the irony of them being the hero and main character when they know nothing, do nothing and achieve nothing....! Lay around and play with your phones. Question hard work and communication and you see you will always be there all alone, in your head thinking you are better than the world while its beating you dead. Least to the unknown, you are not better than the world
Comments
Post a Comment