The worst interactions by some real legal attraction. #1
" do you like movies? I always go to see a movie around this time of year" He says.
"That's cool", She says, " I really don't like movies".
Her face is fearful and with the expressed harm she thinks he would do to her.
"Bullshit" He thinks to himself and moves the conversation along.
She was not worth being bothered by.
She would later try to gaze sympathetic eyes towards him after he stopped speaking to her completely. However, he just ran off away from her gaze out of the door realizing what nonsense
a person expresses when they say," I really don't like movies".
When especially they expressed near them on a phone a previous time, " I was watching that horror movie".
He runs because he realizes a lie boldened and a lie with an intent of malice. He recognizes a lie true and true and her eyes and wishful attempt of communication just shows how shallow and ill bearing she is to the concept of "treating a person right". Getting further involved with this liar and rebound girl when she realizes an opportunity would be a terrible thing. "Nope" he says running away.
This black haired beauty pouts and he smiles.
And friends that person was me.
"That's cool", She says, " I really don't like movies".
Her face is fearful and with the expressed harm she thinks he would do to her.
"Bullshit" He thinks to himself and moves the conversation along.
She was not worth being bothered by.
She would later try to gaze sympathetic eyes towards him after he stopped speaking to her completely. However, he just ran off away from her gaze out of the door realizing what nonsense
a person expresses when they say," I really don't like movies".
When especially they expressed near them on a phone a previous time, " I was watching that horror movie".
He runs because he realizes a lie boldened and a lie with an intent of malice. He recognizes a lie true and true and her eyes and wishful attempt of communication just shows how shallow and ill bearing she is to the concept of "treating a person right". Getting further involved with this liar and rebound girl when she realizes an opportunity would be a terrible thing. "Nope" he says running away.
This black haired beauty pouts and he smiles.
And friends that person was me.
Comments
Post a Comment