The pattern design and glitch blocks.

Glitch Blocks.
In August of 2016 dedicated some of my time or rather alot of it towards creating different patterns. I mark, I was filled with existential dread in doing this work. I done alot that summer and nothing was sticking as a success. I had not posted alot on the blog. The blog was doing okay and that was kinda much a slog rather. It was in decline, even though I powered through marathon events. Very much to say nothing could matter even then on the brick that was the internet. I was not focused on vocalizing much because just focusing on the net was a hindrance and not a blessing.

Yet these works were something of a fierce courage to do and just to have fun really. I always made patterns on the computer and this was just a step up using photoshop and paint all the same and mischief to create different patterns.

a banner with the 2016 MK MZODERN banner.
In the midst of this would create the patterns that you would come to see here in this site and presented in that MM culture magazine in 2016, I have even shown recently in the past year that just happened. Especially the pattern to represent MM culture and of course, I was going to use it in the magazine.

Now, a lot of messed up things happened and the Glitch Blocks were as promising as creating your own font was. However I never got to continue it because of school. Pure and simple. Rather the people in school. But I realize with the new revival of the previous MM culture pattern, a new tomorrow for these "Glitch Blocks" indeed.

Comments

Popular Posts