the currency
The currency is an urgency and I say I was not going to blink and blimp but four yen for the America Dollar! Anyone want to holler, I got payments due this hour when you get everything of customers from China are you screwed when they don't pay the American dollar? No, but ever go to a convention in that country and you will find there is no generosity towards me and no in kind, I was colored a threat and instant regret.Convention of a time of the currency. Lost in the sense of urgency. They were not kind. If I ever gotta to get to an embassy everyone is a worm. They are simply made of wool and learn how to be the most barbed wire underneath for me and no in kind. I kinda not ever lost my mind and they held me at a gaunt and at a gait and when they finally got me a flight, I never looked back because they stole my dollars just to never see me again when I was the face of victim robbery there in that place,again.
Comments
Post a Comment