Sex everyday and time.
Sex the hell of a drug. I can stand it. I can. Oh, you girls out there- know I can?
Cache on Kiki. Donna and Barbara. I got a but plane to drive and I did. Everyday
before that flight in my might calling on Kiki, Donna and Barbara
to give me that fix. Sex everyday and time. There was something on my mind.
The addiction was it ( whom?), the addiction was it( you?), the addiction!No!(no!)
(oh no)
was it you?
To make me do this in heart break
sex everyday and every time
I could set it on my mind
banging and banging to the hotel rooms
from the bars.
The real Kiki, Donna and Barbara
but they gone and been replaced.
So much, its been about 45 times.
I keep count. I got a cache on my phone and computers
and so I know, sex is the hell of a drug and I cannot get out
of flying this plane and being in pain so I will
always, always and always continue.
Sex, the hell of a drug, I can stand it.
I can, oh, you girls out there-know I can!
Cache on Kiki. Donna and Barbara. I got a but plane to drive and I did. Everyday
before that flight in my might calling on Kiki, Donna and Barbara
to give me that fix. Sex everyday and time. There was something on my mind.
The addiction was it ( whom?), the addiction was it( you?), the addiction!No!(no!)
(oh no)
was it you?
To make me do this in heart break
sex everyday and every time
I could set it on my mind
banging and banging to the hotel rooms
from the bars.
The real Kiki, Donna and Barbara
but they gone and been replaced.
So much, its been about 45 times.
I keep count. I got a cache on my phone and computers
and so I know, sex is the hell of a drug and I cannot get out
of flying this plane and being in pain so I will
always, always and always continue.
Sex, the hell of a drug, I can stand it.
I can, oh, you girls out there-know I can!
Comments
Post a Comment