Powerful and Masterful me.

I, a sage traveled the mindsea. That it be. I traveled it stabbed in the ribs with three spikes in them.  In them as if they were lodged in between, made breathing hard. Stabbed in the mind to a level of gross collapse and swelling and the failure of large mental processes and communications at the time. I was lost in the sea of worlds, fellows. And if not, solely hunted the terrorists who attacked me and the people hated me but I hunted the terrorists. I outlasted them. I never evaded them. I planned against them. I foiled plots and comfortable abusive living patterns. I defeated their leaders and solely got better. Mind was freed of a spike, black and sharp. The mind started to heal. Attacked by girls who wanted to be girlfriends but too callous to give a real thought to what they truly wanted at all to ever realize that option was long out of the door. They would come to attack me every winter. And everyone of them was either a spite of a crazy or an overt crazy girl who just wanted to sleep with you. And if you can say there were people who were both and twice the crazy. The spikes had been removed in the time I was hated by the people. If a storm came before the crazy women came ashore, oh, I did fight to progress and build up defenses because terrorists so liked that instance of societal collapse just for some moments to do the worst. All this time, disembodied in one body and then across several worlds. I struggled to recreate the experiment and heal the mental condition and made some impressive strides. You make the mistake of trusting people whom you thought you could trust but they are just crazy and evil and the worst of the terrorists therein as if trying to use you for a toy. Doing evil things of a black widow and saying things like, " they wish for a boy!" That is what they express and yet when they are dressed after undressed-they come to kill you when their evil kicks its real face in. I done nothing wrong but fall for these threats and then one day, there was no more of this nonsense. I was healed, still traveling the mindsea. Yet something was coming and one day it did come. The occurrence of an attack, I alone did not hold back. I traveled yet inside the self for the courage for flight and in that fall, I flew into the worlds and it felt right. I felt myself heal and tried to make myself feel real in this world but no one, no girl, no guy and no anyone knew what it was like to be so tortured. Trapped always between worlds for the evil of girls in their pretty ideal schools and made up ideals of you against what they refuse to see is just the evil in them and never the evil in you. I still had battles to fight. Cults arose in the dead of the night. There was rain and pouring blood in the eyes of these cults and with a result, I stood to a fight. In some might, I trembled stabbed so much that I could not hold tight. Always some good girl there after I have been tortured alright, there is no way I could ever communicate and then I left in the night. So again,
repeated a year and I barely had time or any to cheer.

I made the stand. But there were no company like bitter and endless dragged to hell souls of these evil girls. Smiling at you and you never smiling at them. These people were idiots and never would be attacked when they were the animals that must be the progress of education and its powers in the estate of the corrupt. I held my patience and in the fall, I did not come back and if I did, they wondered who I was after their rabbit patience of fornication had smelled the rooms they would visit too bright. I cast off their shadow and made the way into the night. To speak the end to them and the cults arising in the night and they in pen, twacked in fright. Never realizing how dead their envy to control life was. It could not be done, I made the stand leaving the mindsea and healed-Powerful and Masterful me.

Comments

Popular Posts