Oh, very strenuous things of 2019.
Basically put my back into the efforts of things in 2019. That year started with Universe Express as a small feature on the site and that pretty much dictated the direction of the site. Full of stories it was and I completed much but it was not with its hardships or hard work.Absolutely no social support people in the endeavor and if you told anyone, they were to throw a wrench in it. Showing possibly the mental capabilities of many people who you risk time and effort and even limited courage to talk to, are just the cowards of self respect and dignity in living in this society. If I am to say, creative work is best when no one knows about it or only trustworthy people know of it and I say to you, no one could know anything but disrespect.
Now pretty much, things cannot repeat-the actions of last year in its effort have ended at least three series of works in the certain "methods format" I am going with. I don't plan on engaging in this free marketing by word of mouth. No, I am done with that because people don't have the humanity to ever understand working hard for anything but take and take and buy and buy! Of course, buy and buy with money that is never theirs.
There is a new direction for things and it is to be said, this new direction is a better tomorrow. Of pay for works. Of more works thanks to pay. And that of respect!
Now pretty much, things cannot repeat-the actions of last year in its effort have ended at least three series of works in the certain "methods format" I am going with. I don't plan on engaging in this free marketing by word of mouth. No, I am done with that because people don't have the humanity to ever understand working hard for anything but take and take and buy and buy! Of course, buy and buy with money that is never theirs.
There is a new direction for things and it is to be said, this new direction is a better tomorrow. Of pay for works. Of more works thanks to pay. And that of respect!
Comments
Post a Comment