Oh, Baby-you are a sick puppy,

Oh, Baby.
I can't promise that I won't make this worse
it is just a curse. Just a curse.
I can't make it worse-its just a curse.
Its just a curse because
you are the worst.

I kinda travel up and down
the reaches of time and space
on how to get to you and its not getting through

Oh, baby! Oh baby! Oh baby!
Its not getting through to you any
sense of humanity was ever in me
to shone through. Oh, baby!

Oh, Baby.
I can't promise that I won't make this worse
it is just a curse. Just a curse.
I can't make it worse-its just a curse.
Its just a curse because
you are the worst.

I kinda travel up and down
the reaches of time and space
on how to get to you and its not getting through

Oh, baby! Oh baby! Oh baby!
Its not getting through to you any
sense of humanity was ever in me
to shone through. Oh, baby!

I won't make this worse cause
you will never give me a chance-oh baby
you will never understand how to ever approach
me as I am. But look at me through scornful eyes!
Oh, baby-dealing with you is apart of a curse.
Oh, baby dealing with you is apart of a curse.
I won't make things worse if you got a mutual idea
of us but wanna alienate me
I don't know how you expect anyone to be but unfriendly,
oh baby!

Comments

Popular Posts