New Pattern/yes!

The new pattern is not made with photoshop at all and the previous one was. However, I say that photoshop is a good place for the real bad karma and mischief of supporting a greedy mega corporation who basically makes the ability to create anything in the palms of those who will tolerate being mistreated. I mean, why should anyone pay for photoshop at all? Completely monopolizing everything that large adobe does and so that many people else unindoctrinated cannot ever graphic design.

I used mischief for this one image and really, if you use this program well-you get better results than in photoshop. How about that.

In actuality I used photoshop and mischief for the previous pattern. Neat, right.
This time if I change colors, I am going to do it in Firealpaca.
If you can guess it', the original did not start all dark at all. But it was light in the original image.
Instead of odd color popcorn in this one, it was just highlighted in light senses with purple extents.
I cannot show you the actual thing the pattern is originated from because people could steal it as it does not provide an attribution. But a special image provides the context of what one version of the ideal looked like.


Comments

Popular Posts