Modern Upheaval; the 2nd part to gedo train.
I sincerely say that what I have done over the year in 2019 was amazing. It was breathtaking and it was amazing. I really don't like to brag while I am doing things and no sane person would but some element of marketing is just bragging of course. In just one year completed some good works in Kyeombi and worked on many projects within the ideal. All due to great organization. An organization system called the gedo train. In which if you had tons of ideas from years of comic effort-oh, there was a plan in place to cover all the ideas over time. This organization method created in 2018 spring and lasted for one year-2019. What did I do in this year of 2019. Largely many ideas of Kyeombi and Krushre( two comic book company ideals) and then other else ideas as well. There were many different new ideas indeed. Because of this system even, was I able to even do alternative ideas or focus on Dream One; Newyork( a large project) or stories like Sunglasses, Mindgames and Apollo. It really was helpful the system. But yet if I really wanted to achieve everything, I realized this system could only handle so much. Instead of trying to engineer a better organization system by increasing what worked in this system; changed nothing at all. Just waited for things to play out so in which by completing a half of stories that were forming naturally-could just go back and focused on previous worked on works and make them the main focus to be completed.
(link)
The list in the link are the works in which are the second set to put on the printing press that can only handle one set of works at a time without overheating. In more clarity for the last several months, some works have been the main focus and now I will move onto to other works soon or by February.
There is to say that I completed alot of stories that I have not had the time to publish yet in 2019. I only could create any works to completion by a groupings system because working on all the works at the same time meant that you were not going to have resources to complete them all or to work on them all would take more time to general complete them than dividing them up into 2 or 3 sets would. In my most recent efforts, all I have done is complete a large group of works that itself would have taken more time to ever complete if I considered all the works I started with to manage under Kyeombi by the Gedotrain system(starting in spring 2018). Well, a lot of time has passed since I started Gedotrain and so in this time period-large goals have been met. Enough to move along the idea. The idea; will be to focus on the ideas provided in the link to completion and work on publishing the previous worked on ideas to completion.
From this all, you get;
Supreme
Black Magic
Jake and the Morphs
Cosmica
Rune Casters
Mysterious and Changer( 2 eras worth)
France Noodle
Apollo
Sunglasses
Spineworld
and even more.
Consider donating to speed up releases.
Now officially will be able to move forward with the venture to
complete all the ideas mentioned on this site in terms of stories
in the format of comics. Yet however, there are still more ideas in Kyeombi and yet those will be worked on later on at the same time but it is not a race so I do not include these ideas or the other ideas from different eras on this site.
(link)
The list in the link are the works in which are the second set to put on the printing press that can only handle one set of works at a time without overheating. In more clarity for the last several months, some works have been the main focus and now I will move onto to other works soon or by February.
There is to say that I completed alot of stories that I have not had the time to publish yet in 2019. I only could create any works to completion by a groupings system because working on all the works at the same time meant that you were not going to have resources to complete them all or to work on them all would take more time to general complete them than dividing them up into 2 or 3 sets would. In my most recent efforts, all I have done is complete a large group of works that itself would have taken more time to ever complete if I considered all the works I started with to manage under Kyeombi by the Gedotrain system(starting in spring 2018). Well, a lot of time has passed since I started Gedotrain and so in this time period-large goals have been met. Enough to move along the idea. The idea; will be to focus on the ideas provided in the link to completion and work on publishing the previous worked on ideas to completion.
From this all, you get;
Supreme
Black Magic
Jake and the Morphs
Cosmica
Rune Casters
Mysterious and Changer( 2 eras worth)
France Noodle
Apollo
Sunglasses
Spineworld
and even more.
Consider donating to speed up releases.
Now officially will be able to move forward with the venture to
complete all the ideas mentioned on this site in terms of stories
in the format of comics. Yet however, there are still more ideas in Kyeombi and yet those will be worked on later on at the same time but it is not a race so I do not include these ideas or the other ideas from different eras on this site.
Comments
Post a Comment