Meet a naked girl in my dreams last night.
I met a naked girl in my dreams last night. I felt her on my bed and we were dressed at first alright. Took off my shirt and started to kiss me and I felt her warm body on me convulsing and pulsing till were which I could let her alone no more. I met a naked girl in my dreams last night. Oh, ya, it felt alright-we made it in the dark and I never ever would think she would be the one to make do in park. Alright, yet it was my bed. I met a naked girl in my dreams last night. Could you see her? Could you feel her? I could feel her in my dreams last night. In my dreams last night. Could you see her? I think it was never recorded but you got some astral creeping and your toxic mind is not sleeping such a toxic mindset. Never get dressed do you getting off on other people who never owe a damn thing to you because of a dark release of fantasy without the social equation to overcome the creepiness of you peering so intently or apparent communicated toxic harm.
I met a naked girl in my dreams last night, I took off her clothes. She had already took off my clothes, did you fucking know you peeper? Of course you would in your gain of nonsense on the astral plane. I was in my lane. We leaping on the moment of a frenzy and you kept peering and I was assumed to be yours just by you even with someone new. I don't know what to do. I just surged upward and her moan ranged out to cause you to flee and I was finally free. We spent a long while bouncing and dancing in some hype fixture point and I smiled and I smiled and I was let free and I will and will always be lost in this moment. Such that I dream of it when you chose to come across and strike me in your astral harm in my sleep, you fucking whore from institution deep of cult break! Just give up already and quit, you have no authority but the reassurance of power in evil acts. Oh, you got it all wrong. Your hateful acts don't make you powerful or make what you fear from not becoming true.
But make you a buffoon wasting their lives for what hitler says in her founding funding of football and rats in a dorm, galore. Get the fuck out of my dreams.
I met a naked girl in my dreams last night, I took off her clothes. She had already took off my clothes, did you fucking know you peeper? Of course you would in your gain of nonsense on the astral plane. I was in my lane. We leaping on the moment of a frenzy and you kept peering and I was assumed to be yours just by you even with someone new. I don't know what to do. I just surged upward and her moan ranged out to cause you to flee and I was finally free. We spent a long while bouncing and dancing in some hype fixture point and I smiled and I smiled and I was let free and I will and will always be lost in this moment. Such that I dream of it when you chose to come across and strike me in your astral harm in my sleep, you fucking whore from institution deep of cult break! Just give up already and quit, you have no authority but the reassurance of power in evil acts. Oh, you got it all wrong. Your hateful acts don't make you powerful or make what you fear from not becoming true.
But make you a buffoon wasting their lives for what hitler says in her founding funding of football and rats in a dorm, galore. Get the fuck out of my dreams.
Comments
Post a Comment