Liquid definition 1

I designed online the lowercase typefaces for the font and yes folks, you have to make at least three sheets for each style created. Upper, Lower and Special characters because each requires an input least you want people to be left on the end of another text when they try to register a character you text/font does not carry. Seriously, in most programs it is hard to write anything or test your font when you don't have certain characters and this is from personal experience.

The whole ideal behind this font is to be "like liquid" or to follow the first "like liquid" letter case a. For some did not really define anything yet because I am trying to figure out how to make things so which they don't look like different letters all together. There is tons of room for improvement, I will say but I will likely take this page's designs to the end.

Comments

Popular Posts