Bled so much I cannot get hurt no more.

Stabbed and stabbed and stabbed. If you and your sudden turned pinny eyes like a disgrace to owl eyes ever look at me and think by this betrayal you are doing anything, you are wrong. You are just doing what is expected. I bled so much I cannot get hurt no more and everyone I meet wants to lend that dagger to my back but I bled so much I cannot get hurt no more. I walk alone in this life and I don't care who is with me, I am nice enough to not laugh when you stab me and don't know what you get in return. You will never learn. Cause you are already dead inside. But you will think this is new and good for your evil's vindication it never will. Assess the situation, you play out an old tired joke and its time for you to go and get gone cause I bled so much I cannot get hurt no more. I bled so much I cannot get hurt no more, learn that. Respect that and fuck off and more. That you take your corpse to the window and drown yourself in the reasons that you need not act higher anymore when the leap takes you to rock bottom. Such a rage you will come back and now I have to give you a smack.  Never to come back again, you will never learn but you never want a pain like that no more. Yet for me, I bled so much I cannot get hurt no more-you think you are doing anything for the master of your kind Satan. You are a joke. A small shit. Thinking you are a mean girl, a bad girl and an it. But you don't get it at all. You are an evil piece of shit and doing nothing that is never not expected from a person who weighs nothing in soul nor morals or self control! Get the fuck out of my face thinking you are something new out of book of demons, I dare you-to realize that you are nothing to me to hurt. But another clog in a system just to hurt and tear down that works the world to death and that makes me so sad because you could have been a person but you are just wanting to be a demon.

Comments

Popular Posts