Art is not cutesy girl stuff solely, no, it is many things.

The understanding of the person in the video is that art is just this cutesy girl looking stuff that people draw seriously for money on the internet. Now, you will have to understand. That really art is not all that shit and really the words of the girl in this video that "everything is referenced and nothing is original". Maybe for the twitter-tumblr and highschool drop out folk who make art online and sell it. I mean I could elevate the learning of the people on the net to community college and even in college but really come off with this rather dingy attitude of doing things as if they were the only people to ever know art. Most artists who are real artists can draw from the imagination. They don't need real things to do and "references" or pay for expensive nude models, nope. I even imagine in 2009; I came across a site for free nude model references. It was sadly a bunch of old women however but references can even be found in nude images of legal age women I say!

The person who does this video about a tracer who steals art has as much knowledge of it as the tracer and really does not have much to elevate her status. Even admits as a kid did the same and much to the effect, some life changes over and she would be the tracer stealing art and if I am to say having this cheesy image that all artists draw Pokemon, Nintendo properties and whatever videogame they have released to keep the masses ignorant and comfortably so-does not make her any sort of level expert on art.

Art comes in many different forms. This girl builds a bias against real art much and much and through and through many styles by supporting this overt cutesy girl looking tripe as the real art that people pay for. Looking much like Polly Pocket and the Rainbow whatever from back in the day is what people are to expect art is to be online thanks to this girl defending it from being traced.

I gotta tell you-many people can draw from hand and from imagination. This person ignores that and says" Nothing is original". Ha, ha, no. Everything much is original when its a nintendo game right? But is that considered art? Yes, only when certain people can respect it as such when it fits their cutesy narrative.

Look around at this site. My art is not cutesy. Nope, not at all. If anything its the aftermath of years of hard work and dedication. I just don't appreciate this video because while it serves a good purpose, this fellow youtuber stops people who make the "other stuff" and graduated highschool before 2013 group of people from making money. I mean, in reality by the way they frame things of the art world solely being of them and their favorite videogames and pop culture whatever, the same thing is just going to happen to them when they get older as they set a bad example of what art should be in definition. Art should be a freedom and not a definition owned by the few.

Art is not cutesy girl stuff solely, no, it is many things.


Comments

Popular Posts