2nd day of 2020.

On this day. I want to write about some objectives just for the purpose of the actual MK MZODERN site brand and its possible objectives. Of course, I will say that there are many MK MZODERN sites included in this planning. So I am not going to make this roundabout but as precise as to not give away the full ideas.

This year will have a site where Trends are recorded and the subjects of the trends and what the trends are about, are talked about. If you got to say this will be mostly art trends but I leave it open to become other things as well even to speak about things in the news or else.

Alot of things, old projects like Dream One Newyork and Mindgames were at least completed to a level of " there is a story". This means that there is a new beginning for MK MZODERN, the main site( the one you see this message). If not for all the drawn ideas on the site of Kyeombi and Krushre, lots of progress was made for these ideas and in 2020 it only gets better. I gotten to at least one volume in most series. Others two or three volumes. This year, will get to two or more volumes. Really much however there is still alot of work to be done in recovering ideas from past eras.

On that note Technogothica MK MZ and 1886 mk mzodern are just alternate paths in which the blog could have taken and if not focus on different ideas and different stories in which each blog is to be centered around. I am going to work on getting these sites to some level of viewership.

Mzodern ZW will go back to another more well used means this year to cover the news and some other projects as well.

MK MZODERN Graphica will be the site where all graphic design assets for any of the sites are posted and if not comics that would else be barred from showing on some social media sites.

Oh yes, this is an announcement on the 2nd day.

Comments

Popular Posts