1886. mm3.
Much of the time around August 2017 concerns a time of great change for the country and the world and all else. The climate changed and the change is apparent as well as the climate of certain people to continue their dark acts. I say bluntly; I do not serve this country nor the world. The country and the world are corrupt, why? Not because of an elected official. It is because the people are corrupted and everyone wants to play nice man and well fuck that. I know the truth. There are too many sinners. Too many people who will never come to the light and if you think that it was over and the meanings in which I started 1886 for are gone, check again because for one thing I have revived the true mm culture of the 2016 that started it all. That begin said 1886 will be different than what it was going to be but all the more complete and better and more so, can be said to benefit from the methods developed in the time period of course. To say of such-there will be a new main character for this all and conveniently lines up with what I want to say. That I really was lost in the wild. Wanted to find normalcy. Have new ideas for what to say as well. Maybe to say there are new comics in work for this time period and rather as well. I focused alot on the memory of W.I.T.C.H. And so here in the climax of mk mzodern I continue.
Comments
Post a Comment