Who is he?

    I have to tell you the most annoying thing is being viewed as whom you aren't and people literally going crazy to make you something that you aren't. I find it important to record the past events to have a say in things because these imbeciles never gave you any option but to be a fictional person in their own fictional narrative of heroism or bratty behavior with a very racist bent. Its this coupled with people talking down to you in your social circle and/or strangers doing so that can get to you. People always seemed to be mocking me and were by saying, " who is he?" Acting as if I was some odyssey that should not exist like a black anime character that even has agency and a role in the story to be anything good which admittedly there are very few of. I think I know very well who I am and asking that question does not make me fall for you or even pause to even speak to you. I find it petty to vocalize things which in an environment already show what a person is truly about. Its about making a person a starlight when they just want to be left the fuck alone or rather making too much noise to invite further drama that no one wants to be apart of. Some people might say it was admiration but really was it? But just people who might just be pretentiously stirring up some fantasy ideal of you just to appeal to a culture in a school( that wants to be a country) that "wants to try people out", explore them and conquer them and all that shit if not add into the idea that you are trying this person out . You aren't being interested in them for them but for social clout and for social benefits if not the sexual benefits of tricking a person that you even like them. When a person often hears the "who is he?" its literally from a person so drama inspired they watch Grey's Anatomy and think that is how real life works. They will eventually create drama and mess especially when you turn around to even speak to them and act as if they are equals and will treat you any good way or will. They will throw a fit when you act out of line with their vision. Its best to turn tail and keep walking instead of being around people who go crazy and are a ticking time bomb. You could be wrong but in a place that inspires passive aggressive hatred at people to a terroristic means then yea-its better to dodge than be hit.

I ask myself their question, "who is he?"

A person who is not here to fuck around.

Comments

Popular Posts