5yrs in the making.
I remember embarking on the quest that would be to create the graphic novel and it would change my life; it was look back before things became terrible as they were in spring 2017 and how did things get to this level? That level of suffering a person then at this time 5 years ago never wants to go through again.
I realize now, that greatly some parts were left out because it was a dire dire situation upon a dire dire situation. What would happen if everything was gone into detail every aspect of that first semester which really was not perfect but very problematic itself and just led into more problems with a mindset that continued to accept abuses as normalcy. I think pretty much a person realizes how greatly sage it was to later walk away from the real flaming mess of a place.
I want to go back and work on the things of then as a story. And better than ever before; a story 5 years in the making.
Comments
Post a Comment