What Elizabeth Holmes could have done better.
I want to write about what Elizabeth Holmes could have done better because when I looked at the Dropout, I just wondered, " why do people need this blood testing done in this way?" I mean it seems to be a convenience to not have to get a needle in an arm but literally; science exists and there cannot even be shortcuts so frankly you just cannot get the blood you need to run things accurately with a drop of blood from your thumb. Why did anyone think this was okay? Did people literally take any basic level science courses! I am to say point blank, what Elizabeth Holmes could have done better would have been to invest in maybe I dunno mental health services for college students.
Here is why this was a better ideal; it is actually feasible and with the proper qualified individuals could have been a help and even a help for Elizabeth Holmes. I mean the person had an obsession will being the next Bill Gates or Steve Jobs when really they were just so caught up in their families' unhealthy need to be rich through innovation like their ancestors. I tell you her father worked for Enron and really much let me tell you what! Let me tell you; that was fucking bust and really much her scammy attitudes come from him and yea; the need for the family to achieve wealth through innovation. Its so funny that you cannot make things like this up even if you tried; how apparent this woman was just over achieving when she had nothing to offer just like her father and just everything was just a bubble to burst. I mean shit, it would have been great if Elizabeth Holmes could have benefited from some mental health services but golly gee-this person obviously did not think that this would have been some convenience to her such as the prick of the needle blood testing even would be. Oh rather, they rather push the ideal of security behind an idea that was scammy and bothersome and was just a bubble waiting to burst as they had nothing to offer behind the ideal but false promises and lies. I got to tell you folks, if Elizabeth Holmes just changed around her major to pyschology maybe she would have had a geniune chance at that fortune! But no; the person refused to even do any real work but pedal the threads of snake oil.
Greatly; I think this person should have stayed in college. Not everyone can be a startup founder and actually succeed. College would be important I am to say so that a person actually had credentials and creditablity when they dropout and commit a scam; no so much. It would have allowed them more time to gain better mental health going the whole mental health startup route and really much they could have built this ideal over time; over 7 years still get a degree and really much by 2014 actually have a mental health app that schedules appointments if not pickups for people in need of counseling. This would have worked as there is much a need for people to see pyschologists and mental health to even be addressed. I feel to say that there are such apps even today minus the whole uber esque idealism but Holmes truly missed out on real innovation and real needs. I think no one actually needs something that tells blood composition from a blood droplet when its not really feasible with current world tech to do so and never was even able to be done obviously by Holmes and her many interesting teams. They just burned through money and wasted resources and treated people very badly at that too. I would say that they had a lack of empathy for the mental health of employees which is why I think mental health again would have been the area Elizabeth Holmes needed to go in if she wanted to find something that irked her and she wanted to fix.
Alas, these are just my ideas. I just ponder back to 2014 where I thought this woman was too good to be true and just came out of nowhere and really was much to be too good to be true. The science would never be on their side and really much the idea was seemingly unfeasible from a scientifc perspective and literally no one else having anything similar to what she was proposing could be done. I do say that she did impact a field where people were trying to innovate but not to the levels of what she was proposing so that these people today cannot get funding for their projects and pretty much any bloodtest advancements are actually stalled because of her. The more you know; the woman could have just gone to counseling and all this damage could have been avoided.
Comments
Post a Comment