MMM'1

 Mariam, what did I love about Mariam. She was an enigma and well I did not love her but her being a somewhat mystery and my love for mysteries like Masterpiece; I displaced my love onto her. I am not a guy to judge women physically when they seem somewhat pretty average with some sort of latent beauty hidden in the painting that could be their visage. I think she was a mystery. She was fresh. She was secure as a thought to be in this college atmosphere but seemed odd. Did not seem to know the local code regarding me and so I thought it was too good to be true. I  often thought of what to do and what to say but I was naive and inexperienced. I was just so afraid of messing it up that misinformation got a chance and that is what happened.

Comments

Popular Posts