What is a MM culture?
Now, that I am actually not backlogged with stuff I wanted to create long ago in a quasi-inital state, I ponder if the graphic novel can actually even be considered apart of the mm culture effort. I think that for something to be a mm culture effort it has to be something that is not easy for a normal person to do, not even easy for me to do and requires great effort behind details. Let me give some examples of works that would not be mm culture efforts. The animated videos by creators which tell a story they were in or a story from their past. Ultimately these videos don't go into any great depth and are from the narrative view of just a person who often by the nature of their videos maybe spins things out of proportion for entertainment. Regardless of what anyone things I surely don't spin things out of proportion and really much don't do general stories as these videos. Its to be said that these videos take hard work theirselves and don't mean to disparge them but they don't have that depth behind it or that trustworthy story honesty. They are things that many people cannot do theirselves despite most of the animations being simplified so there is that element to them but really enough because they lack depth and are just used to a very monetary spin; they are not the best.
I would say that the graphic novel is apart of the mm culture idealism simply because no one can create a graphic novel that easily, I myself could not create it easily at all and everything that went into it required a great depth of focus to even do. Simply would I have attempted this effort in fall 2016 and even succeed? Or even before then in fall 2013? No, this effort was built up by extensive studies since fall 2013 on how to make comics. There we go. It also required you to remember what happened four years ago in some depth to make the work. I argue that it is a MM culture effort that was dreamt and succeeded then and there and not later. I actually did make the graphic novel.
What I am saying that the graphic novel is an important part of the MM Culture of 2017 simply.
Comments
Post a Comment