No more review.
I have been thinking about the projects in summer 2019 and fall 2019 and even later and really they don't need any remakes at all. There is a ton of artwork I made in that shifted hellish mindset balancing for inner peace and searching for love. 1,052 images is what I have from the summer 2019 to the end of spring 2020. There is no real need to redo anything I think; everything is good as it was. There needs to be no remakes really much and I am to say; whatever. Becuase that is what the audience held in thought to these many artworks and many posts. I just look back at my hard work, the circumstances and what things were like in that time and I am just not doing that shit anymore. Reached the end of the review. That is it and that is that. Will work on further refinement to get these nearly destroyed works out there. Yet I, intend to make a video of all the works that were created in a time as I created the comics you in the future will ever see.
Comments
Post a Comment