MM culture' Devil1s Castle
I worked on Devil1s Castle last week and a person really gave some life to the work. I considered the real backstory to the main character and their life in this work so its better than it was before. The original Devil1s Castle was straight to the point with few world building segments in it. I think this was a better work than the rest in getting out there but had some continuance issues when you went to go for a 2nd work and/or installment because not much had been explained in terms of the characters or world building. If it was a mockery at the work that a person must undergo to tell their side of the story by having it be straight to the point then it was. I mean; hmm, this work was to very much have creative freedom but literally at the same time rebel against a regional aggressor from a local university.
Comments
Post a Comment