CW far out nuking theirselves.
CW has bad leadership. I mean; who knew ruining a business meant that you need to keep check of funding, potential mergers and have some amicable relationship with an audience. Let me tell you; the news announced today just got on my nerves because Riverdale of all the fucking shows-survives the mass slaughter like a coachroach in a massive speed of fury to get away from a slipper. This show is so fucking bad and no one thought; cancel that fucking shit-this work started out as a normal drama murder mystery show but has gone off the deep end to where the characters who are supposed to live in a realistic world have superpowers. My gosh; what a disconnect.
They cancelled all the fucking shows that even have a fucking clue. All their Friday block; Dynasty and Charmed-axed. Their Thursday block really much axed with Legacies as literally that Walker reboot has literally become a snooze train in its second season and really much only exists because Supernatural dude funds it and all the Tumblr fandom and Supernatural fandom just loves this show. I mean literally why the fuck cancel the Vampire Diaries franchise after 13 years? I think that they have been planning to like straight up erase all the shows that even have fucking black people in it as main characters and not the pawn on the side joker for these white people in the Ohio region. People in the news would describe these white people in the Ohio region as "wholesome folks". I mean the shows on CW were literally not "un-wholesome" but literally this word is pansy language to say that" we don't like the idea of catering to people of color or LGBT people under our new merger to Discovery". I literally got to say fuck Discovery and literally all their content is literally just reality tv shows that take literal advantage of people of color. Some motherfucking Love in the Jungle type shit which is just stupidity max and ultimately reverts people of any sort to just fucking sex objects. Wholesome, what? I think that really much CW just failed to realize that they will not survive public backlash from this level of cancellations and just these additions of Gotham Knights, the Supernatural prequel and the Walker prequel just really much give so much more voice to white characters that have already been done a million times over. Who the fuck cares? The Walker show again literally is the most boring show when you realize you have to wait so long for any action to occur and no round house kicks either. If this is the show that is to hold up a Thursday night; their likely is nothing to pad the fall to oblivion.
The Flash might have survived the purge that inflicted Naomi, Batwoman and Legends of Tomorrow but literally that show is on its way out. It literally has seen better days and just seems to be concluding. Is there really much anything else that can be done with the show; I question myself or any grand new arc that is happening? There is no much but these smaller stories that work but just show the show is in its ending phases just like TMNT (1990s) ,TMNT (2003) and TMNT(2012) all either went through last seasons with segmented storylines and not really much energy going for them. Its to be said that many people only watch the Flash to hope that this support will keep the other shows going so that they can replace the show when it finally concludes. I think the dude that played Booster Gold in Legends of Tomorrow was apart of Emergence(2019) and then got nuked everytime he showed up to play a character. I feel a condolence to this dude who appears on that commercial for the internet. Its so fucked up to introduce Naomi and literally just cancel the fucking work after the first season.
I think enough that really a person could go back to the Republic of Sarah's cancellation to show the rise of this current trend of CW or rather when the realities of the merger started/financial disability. I mean look and see that show Republic of Sarah aired in the summer of 2021. Really much could have been something and was about a town becoming its own republic of sorts. Sadly no one watched and you thought this was the attribution of cancelation? Nope; it was something more deeper-this show had a woman lead, full of diverse folks and literally was only cancelled given to the fact it had a woman lead and was competently written. I think that really much CW has shifted to support works that are poorly written and really much too subversive to really much be cohesive. Walker itself is not a bad show but where is the action? Riverdale is a fucking bad show and where is the common sense. This seemingly concern of give no fucks is what CW is becoming. All American and its spin off Homecoming are like the only works that survived that really have that energy behind them were people actually care about the show being to its original purpose. Walker is a snooze fest really as there is literally no action. Would I watch Walker in my free time when not airing on tv? Nope, that in my opinion would be a waste of time. All I am saying is that it does not seem to me that the CW is putting any real effort behind realizing their best options. I mean; you run a business you should probably know that too many series without finalized endings is just bad for your overall image. Legends of Tomorrow, Naomi, Charmed, Batwoman and Legacies all will end essentially on unfinished/rushed endings. It will just look bad historically and really much the company that is CW could have given fair advance. Just wasting people's time and energy to watch a show week by week at a certain time in the era of streaming just make people angry and frankly against your company.
Its to be said I think some people knew of the fallout when the 3rd Charmed one woman left from the Charmed show, and the twin left from Legacies and really much rushed to separate from the apparently dying CW brand. I literally ask; if a place is literally unstable and really much shows that are even just new and better quality than Riverdale will end on a cliffhanger-fuck, just why should anyone watch anything that comes out on the CW when it runs the risk of being cancelled and your devotion to it as follower of the show is just mocked and panned as if it does not matter. I mean the shows that are coming out next on the CW will likely enough succeed but literally all the diversity in the selection is just gone. Its dead. The two shows with prominent black characters are about sports and just fit into the stereotypical means of things that people love to laud as all "those characters are good for". I think that clearly much enough some things are never sacred to those in the higher ups. Whilst Tom Swift seems to survive its only because its loosely connected to Riverdale through Nancy Drew and the Archie company and is only in its first season. It literally can just be panned just like Naomi and all your future devotion to even watching this show is just mocked. Its so odd to be talking about tv shows off streaming about getting cancelled when only so much as 3 to four shows normally are cancelled. What the CW is doing is surely not profitable and is almost very poorly managed a transition during a merger which will only have negative will against the result of the merger. People can easily just cancel their daily activities of watching CW when it just looks so bad in the public light to entice people to view something and never offer any chance of its continuation.
I spent two hours watching Naomi the finale when I probably should have just let the Prom episode be the finale and just fuck off because the show is never going to continue. It had interesting ideas I will say but sadly we got to give Archie super powers because him being of the such is better than Naomi being it. Alas, the ridiculously stupid decision to keep around Riverdale itself when the show does not even have a good image, is hated by its audience, has tons of detractor videos on youtube and really much is trash in quality becoming in transition another show completely; will just keep adding problems for the CW. It ultimately will not add into anything good because people liked all these shows that were cancelled this year and will always remember when they watched them and then think, "oh, why did my show get canned and Riverdale did not". Make it make sense, CW!
All you got on the CW upcoming is All American Monday, the Flash and blank slot show 1 probably to be replaced with Superman and Lois on Tuesday, Kung Fu on Wednesday with another empty slot possibly Riverdale to fill it in, Nancy Drew and some empty slot on Thursday which could literally be anything but could be Tom Swift if it survives the summer like Kung Fu or could be the Supernatural prequel the Winchesters, Gotham Knights and the Walker show on Friday. It could also be that Nancy Drew and the Supernatural prequel will actually air on Sunday. I mean that really much the last one would be the Walker prequel but literally who knows when these new shows will finish to even air if at any time before the fall 2022? Its all a stupid move and really much you don't get much diversity in this line up at all. I would say that when you just leave the shows that literally revert black people to sports stereotypes; I think its enough mate to say that people will pick up on this indeed and just find some value in not watching shows that revolve around white men. I mean literally that is what people don't want to watch because that is all there ever has been pretty much. Let me tell you; you could never get a black cast Supernatural. You just cannot but the Legacies show had that. Its to be said that really much the demographic that even watches CW is likely going to be turned off from watching it and no one of this middle america idealism will actually freaking watch anything as fuck its likely people who watch Walker that also watch Legacies. Its more like a teen to young adult demographic not a white republican audience like that CBS caters to with Blue Bloods and the fucking show of the United States of Al. What bullshit is it to have a South Africa Southeast Asian playing an Afghanistan individual? I think the current plan of CW will fail. Why would anyone watch this channel when it straight up slaughtered good shows with good audiences and leaves shitty shows like Riverdale standing? Some fucking advice; cancel the shit already because that is all people will be ranting about especially when Riverdale has fucking bad online publicity which will grow exponentially now when everyone thinks how this show stayed around out of the so many axed.
I myself will put some perspective of my personal experience into this and say that literally; I likely will not watch Walker. I will not watch much of any of the shows on Monday of the All American block, I will not be watching much of the shows with the exception of the Flash, Superman and Lois and Kung Fu. That's it and that's that of the normal schedule in which I would watch which was not cancelled. I mean; they literally got rid of anything I actually cared for. I mean, I did not like the Vampire Diaries franchise for years but this Legacies show reached me in fall 2019. The Charmed show was somewhat an annoying revamp due to some of its ideas but literally it was an eye opening show how lgbt people would write the show and yet have grounded ideas that were entertaining and that made you think. That show also had what the original didn't; the experiences of people of color and their cultural mysticism and lore to a more respectable degree. The original Charmed only had one black character as the others were either killed off or just minor characters. I am to say that the cast of this version was more favorable to me than the previous.
Not everything needs to be about white people and straight people; one should realize this. Naomi, was the show I thought could go somewhere but sadly its run whilst great was cut short. Never will we know what happens after Naomi flies off and really much its just a self contained funded project in the end robbed of any real chance at success. Really 2nd to the other show of the night Superman and Lois. I mean, I like Superman and Lois but what happened to Naomi was just down right dirty. I used to watch Walker but last week, I just realized how boring the show is compared to the previous season and really much did not sign up to watch a drama about people who basically are like side characters to the Walker dude and there is no real action until there is but I don't have time to wait through all that other stuff and listen to characters whom I really grown to not care about. I did watch the 4400 and Legends of Tomorrow but for the great circumstances that a person does not have much time to watch tv at the time those shows would air; I did not watch them and thus could not support the shows. I as well watched Batwoman when I could. That is literally 6 shows cancelled and 6 shows panned all with rushed endings or under duress like the Legends of Tomorrow where the showrunner describes the writing decision as "playing chicken" so that her show was left on a cliff hanger. Whilst they say that its not CW's fault; its the environment that played a factor to Legends of Tomorrow ending on a cliff hanger. So frankly I just loose 6 shows from what I would watch and literally that is too much to be normal. Usually that number of cancelled shows is across multiple stations or at least 3 to 4 shows a year really if not in one part of the year but different parts of the year. I think that really much from this personal situation; you can say that literally what can they do to even make me invested in the 3 shows I will want to watch when this cancelling notion is so out of norm with what anyone expects on tv and can variably tolerate? I mean I will watch Gotham Knights, Stargirl and the Tom Swift show but anything else; nope. I think that I only gain back three shows which two of them are unknowns that I might not even like and might not even watch which would only leave me with 4 shows. O, I am to say that people will fucking stop watching CW as to the degree they did before because all the shows and variety are gone.
There could be a chance this works out and new and better shows prop up in the place of the cancelled ones but it might be at the expense too much of the fans of the cancelled shows and their emotional invest to really be merited. People I imagine will want conclusions for these many cancelled shows and it will be a point of social contention into the future but in my opinion and yes in the terms of facts; CW is destroying itself. They literally could have given a solid end to Legends of Tomorrow and not have the showrunner play "chicken". They could have had better dealings with the conclusions of their cancelled shows. Yes; I am to say that really much people are likely to not watch the channel as much as they like liquidated alot of their diverse holdings which only will invite rigid viewers and resentful ones who only watch to neigh on the current shows being bad. This will add into the already number of detractors of people who did not like CW because of the number of people of color in its shows and political theme. I would not say its a lost cause but really much if this is a transition; it will either be rocky giving a new fresh start for a new decade or very explosive taking CW with it.
Comments
Post a Comment