"Elite Cops".
This month; the viewers I had even gained have literally let me down. A person will not be deterred even as they have half of the views they did the month before. A person cannot always chase numbers but just strive for the content that actually makes the effort they are behind. I got to tell you; this week I was reminded that there is more to numbers but meaning. I can say there are better things to be worried about I believe and will not worry about the numbers. Living in a world that justifies the selective murder of people of color; I think that a person worries about the people who are allowed to stay in power who literally and ultimately want people of color dead. How does it take 1 hour and 30 minutes to stop a school shooter? I have been pondering but the people who are the police these days aren't avid warriors but fat coward punks who slaughter and take lives and really much fail at their jobs; they aren't great at them and nor would ever be great at them. I'd rather come to an advent to realize that there could be a better else situation. Where cops are trained better and do not rely on weapons but tactics to succeed in not only taking people in alive but saving those who need to be saved in a reasonable time. I'd like to actually ponder what "Elite Cops" would actually look like.
Comments
Post a Comment