MM culture' Mariam; the things I wanted to tell you.

 Mariam, this was a person I was crazy for before the whole incident of fall 2016. I think that pretty much a person never got a real chance to even but be theirselves without a whole lotta of propaganda against them shoved in another individual's face aka Mariam's face. This person turned out to be toxic and really not a good person if you could believe all the sam hill bullshit spawned out by an entity which really does nothing good for progress or even theirselves posing for the "betterment of society throughout diversity". Just a bullshit saying which is antithesis to actual racist structuring. I had something I wanted to say to this woman before that time. It just became lost in a pile drive of hatred and them turning to hatred and really much for the sake of my mental health will work directly on this project of what I wanted to say. You just don't get it; how some absurd county board of adults can just come into the interpersonal matters of literal children and poison the head of one child to hate another and really much feel good that they " are doing the right thing!" They weren't. It was evil, it was an invasion and this is the shit you can continue to see if Republicans get to control women's autonomy. I just need to tell you the level of twisted fucked up actually happened that I underscore I have been keeping under wraps. This not happened once but many other times and this governing body and its supremacist ideology of hatred has literally been subjugating people to be the worst and not giving people any chance to reach people as a friend, ally or anything more. They all become fierce allies. Take it from me; I have hindered so much of what a tragedy and crisis things are and have been. Things never had to be so violent. Things could have been civil. I fiercely blame a culture of people behind an entity for creating such a bad precedent of everyone who had any interest in me becoming my enemy. Mariam did become someone who can be considered an enemy and its all because of those at the top and surveillance and a toxic culture. It just got to tell the story for what it truly was; the snuffing out of any positive relations to overly and subvertly target me because of my race and some fiendish disposition  blacks must be eradicated to "have nice things". This is my story.

This is for healing from an atmosphere of division.

Comments

Popular Posts