The Said Sad. 2022.


Here makes a return; the Said Sad from fall 2018. I bet no one expected this because all of my audience from then is just kaupt and gone and really much I got to say some people are out there thinking that you want sex with them but really have closed any doors from that ever occuring when greatly it was never going to happen in any quick or casual sense at all. It would take years of dedication and really much when someone pegs you as someone you aren't; they are really entitled and seem to think you are too easy and that already you are disgusting for them having great sexual wants that you never have aka its only them who is out for sex and really make theirselves look like a fool. Alas, this person I am sure still follows this site and really much I am to tell you; I don't like this person but would just want to make it apparent my real stance on them and their behavior. I am never having sex with them at all. Just so they can play pretend victim when I am the real victim of their abuse aka I never asked them to go off the rails with assumptions that I was "aggressive" and looking for sex just speaking to them in any common social basic means.
 

Comments

Popular Posts