Dream One Newyork. The greatest work of MK MZODERN.

 Dream One Newyork; the greatest work of MK MZODERN.

     It was there in the end of the summer to bring a new era to the site. One of many events. I do say that in fall 2019; there are not much of social advents to be had and really much that is what will be the precedent going forward-just occasional things when a person goes back to a toxic place of a community college or some people from these past schooling institutes really have a problem with you and are vehemently toxic against you. Like damn; would you take monkeys to change a lightbulb? You would not. So you similarly would not expect poor raised young women to give me any peace at all but continue to ramble bullshit constantly and act as if their social aggression, ignorance and ghosting is bliss. I think to say that really much, I cover that truly there was a start of precedent that worked out for creative sake but not for respect at all-the creative respect and respect just in general. I here worked on this work which was a project I worked on after I left the university in spring 2014 , 8 years ago. I tried many times before in fall 2016 and then fall 2017 to work on the project itself but you know its hard to work on things injured and worse crippled by fear, anxiety and hatred from people whom you thought were interested in you. I am to say no one of these rabid women want to ever question that its not me who has to prove myself whilst they hold fake tolerance, racist ideals, elitist ambitions they never measure up to and  just hate; but it was them and they failed. Its to be said this was the attempt that clicked and that worked. It offered new and interesting characters following different ideas and themes, funny characters I would say got people to return and it was like my dream had become true then at a 4 year mark. It however is to be said that a person did draw many things off site for the work so there was a whole another level to the work. I was aiming to rework the writings into drawings later on. That could still happen but I am to say this work was quickly forgotten in time and really much for how cautious I was; I would never post a compilation post of all the posts as greatly people do steal my ideas. That is what they do.

   For example, back in fall 2017 I worked on the project 1886 and then guess what Shonda Rhimes decides to adapt a little known work by the general public for no one reason even in her interviews there is no one reason but some bullshit its "the right work" or something along those colored lines. Can you believe it? How random would it be for Shonda Rhimes to adapt this one work when people who interview her even ask her how she even found this idea would be "successful". It just seems to me like a bunch of adlibbing as if the person speaking knows they are consciously betraying the truth. I am to say that really much there were no works in popular random sensation about the 1886 era until I popped up in the crib one fucking day and made the idea 1886 in fall 2017. You see, someone read my shit but instead of giving a homie a job-some old lady got to rob a person of any clout or any respect. You might say a person is deluded and paranoid for thinking this but no; you just don't know what a person and others experience at the hands of that Connecting Comic Book Artists and Writers group on facebook. For those who don't know many comic book creators who are so called professionals for the big two and else are usually producers for tv shows and those people have connections and long and behold; there have been many accounts of people's ideas being stolen from that place alone and yes folks-I was apart of that group whilst I used facebook in 2014 even in 2017. Its very possible someone could have just leaked the idea to the individual in question and therein they decide to get away with plagarizing a work by just throwing a similar work over the face of their act. I don't know; why anyone would adapt the book Bridgeton is based on! Least to cover up that they read a great idea and yet cannot admit the genius behind it and they have to be the winner who created this original idea that has more potential in their hands. Ha, more potential, it literally does not. 

I'd like to say maybe hats off to the book author of Bridgerton for such a bad book and thinking the adaption by Rhimes is any genuine ambition but that of act of a coward, swindler and thief who therein jacked my shit. Get this; 1886 has sex scenes. Bridgerton does as well. Sex is the great element of the works! I think that why this would strike a cord with Rhimes? Is because all her works have to have flaming sex on fire in the fucking stuff. Like Grey's Anatomy, that Fire Force show but for idiots, the failed Jungle Show, Private Practice and even more-this is Rhimes brand! I mean I criticized greatly the women before I ever created the 1886 so maybe that is why she was even aware of it. outside that other element of that dubious crimey facebook group. Always, to be said somewhat a person had to find a cover so it would not be obvious what was occurring. So that book Bridgerton was picked. I think the most glaring tell all is how the actual show is like an alternate dimension show which the work of 1886 is but fucking better with cyberpunk and steampunk. Oh, to say that a person has buried Dream One Newyork because its all apparent that people cannot be nice even if they are so called for , "black advancement". I think that people should recognize that the world is never so equally inane wherever race is supporting each other. They don't do it and foremost it really does not occur unless you happen to have the same views, thank you!

Its to be said that Dream Onew Newyork was such a great event in that August 2019 and early fall 2019 where I was reaching for greatness but getting dust in return. I will not be reposting it and cannot repost it as it would be surely stupid to. I mean, next we can some old ass creep who just looks online to see what image of "original creation" they can package together from other people's ideas and using one as the scapegoat for stealing another's ideas and hacking it to bits. No thank you. If a people are truly interested; you just have to search in the search bar for some posts but I am not going to share anything.

Comments

Popular Posts