Non-easy.

     The great thing a person can say is that the story of the past will not ever be forgotten but truly people want to forget and that is why my upcoming work is so important. You could never tell of the connections people had and the experiences they had from afar or from a school's website. Heck, the school does not even list all the people who played sports for them. Ergo, mates what I have done is shed light on the reality of a place but what I am to do this time goes deeper than before. I am not being nice but telling it as it is. People really fucked up the last time I told anything in the graphic format. That they did.  Imagine saying nice shit about people who immediately arch a sickle at your neck not long afterwards; the nastiness of a social structure of corrupt and egoistical brats who will never do any good in society.

    I tell you; I used to be the everyman in the college campus dorms if you want to say that. Had so many so called friend groups but really they weren't my friends and never could be.  If a person even knew what they know now; they would have just majored in something else entirely and likely gone to a different college without any of these people present. There were good people but I surely lucked out. I mean if a person even decided to still go to the same college; a person foremost would not waste time trying to recruit people to help in a said comic effort nor would they bother with people who really just did not feel right to even be really by. I would report the roommate for being drunk and throwing up because that really fucked up things up and was a disservice. Maybe if a person could have gotten a better roommate; things would have been way much better and would never have spent so much time outside to escape that stench and this dude taking away any chances to really get to know any girls but just make everything about him and his sexual need. I just laugh to myself, what happened was fucked up in that college and so was much everything after dealing with it-that a person will make tons of profit off these experiences. I mean, the fuck; greatly a lot of these happenings were abnormal. I mean this gravely; to have so many potential romantic happenstances to be swerved by crazy old geezer lady at the top of the corrupt food chain has been just greatly gross. But really people want to kiss this woman's ass whilst wanting to believe they have some destiny with you; they don't-the real person they love is this woman at the top and no one else.

 O, I promise you this time I am not going easy at all.

Comments

Popular Posts