Dreams
Greatly, I am going to say this-dreams reveal so much to an individual and if you never stop to ponder them you would be at a loss. Recently; a person does realize how important dreams are to a human's pysche. I would be lying if a person would never be guided by dreams. I would say that a person has earthly dreams they decide for theirselves but in the subconscious awaits other dreams. Dreams that ultimately reveal other desires and other physical nature dreams; a person has yet to explore and yet to realize. Truly; if a person does not reflect on their dreams what can they explore in life but the same olde and do as the same as other humans before them and even worse. Its to be said that you will even need dreams to even keep some moderate success in life to which you can gain because without them and even experiencing them you would fall so short.
I, originally was going to do this with a woman partner writer to close out the nature element of MK MZODERN but really I am to say its hard to even get people to do the bare minimal. This person follows me on twitter but don't take it against me that I write against you here even; I write to say that was a dream that was but dashed. I think that enough there are some dreams that you can do yourself and don't need the help of anyone else. Else for many people in this life; the dreams of even being able to do things with other people is out of reach.
You know ever since highschool really, a person would want a girlfriend to share adventures and life with but I am to say its pleasantly better to realize a great deal of people would hold you back from your other dreams and just anything of self importance if you were to be with them. Things did not truly work out, mates to where I would ever have a girlfriend. I mean I traveled to three/four different colleges in my college career and really was unable to even find any real friends yet even a girlfriend. I just am to say for the so called progressive world of today people have a hatred for those who are artists with minds and goals.
Its to be said starting MK MZODERN; I would have hoped by now to find people who shared in my exact dreams of creativity and work ethic and even a girlfriend who shared such ideals but that is too optomistic. I realize that for there to even be a girlfriend of such idealisms they must have done even like me and have the same exact comic creation goals and even the same level of aspirations. You will not find a person who wants to make 25 comic series and actually set out to do it or even find out the methods to do it or even have their own way of making comics to get to this apiration. I realize for this dream to become true; I would have to teach these ideals and really much that would be wrong. That would be akin to "try to fix a person" and "make a person who they aren't". I have nothing against women and do not mean to be sexist as surely women can create 25 comic series if they did put their minds to it but these people I have come across aren't anything to speak about.
People who rather have it too easy and don't even know it and complain about things which are a spring walk for me. Just low drive and effort and I rather not be around that. I rather attract people of success to get success behind my goals. I literally don't think to myself," oh yea, I should be with a person who really has such a low self esteem in general and behind their art". There are so many low esteem women artists in the public eye that its so funny that they have to be the default "vision student" of this and that art program when really they have the lowest work ethic and really would give up on art at the slightest hardship. For a person who has proven their resolve time and time again; these people who are usually upstarts and have the confidence of just not even being in the real world yet and if not shielded from it even if they are 26 years old are people who ultimately I don't find attractive. I have learned to let a dream go because it would just be immoral to try to create a person to be what you want and even if you did; they still would not be all that and there is more to people than this ideal. Yet even on the basis of people being anything else and still good humane standards; there are far few people to encounter in a region so for a time a person just has to give up.
I am to say that dreams that you seek to accomplish with people are a rarity and if you ever have the chance or even know enjoy such freedoms you should respect these people and realize the ability to do these things is rare and finite. I am to say some people are lucky to be born into a world that values gaming over arts and really much yea; you are more easily to find a gamer boyfriend or gamer girlfriend than anyone who is actually trying to make comics. I am to say a person should realize not ever at all do certain people even have the skills, the talent, the mindset or the drive to even help you accomplish your dreams. No, not at all for many people and I am to say its best for such people to do things theirselves and not depend on people who live different lives and that the diminishing of their dreams does not bother them because they live in ultimate delusion these things are easy to acquire and ever will happen again. You think in business people will actually work with people who promise to do one thing but fail indeed to even do it? People have dreams and thus goals and if you get in the way of them; I guess you cannot work with them in the future.
I just want to say that I probably will not work with people in the future on projects as they always offer substandard shit that I can just do better myself. I offer more than what they can even give and frankly just keep a high standard of what should be done when they don't and carry often the project. I see no effort and no drive in people but just sad people that they have to work harder for their own dreams and goals and don't realize what they are even getting when I even offer to work with them; a rarity that is peak rarity in a world of highly personalized art online internet dramas, division and heavy competition! If a person is to respect their dreams and what they actually do alone and what they have yet not discovered; its best to not work with people who have low work ethic and no care and concern for their dreams and yet not care about their importanceas a motivational factor.
Comments
Post a Comment